Two

"Yeah (sigh) do you think har-" Liam said as he looked up then stopped mid-sentence.

I turn to see why he stopped.

"Louis?" I said. Standing up and running to him.

He looked like a hobo.

His hair had lost it bounce, the sweat pants he was wearing had stains all over. I could see a dark yellow stain above his knee. I think its a mustard stain his black T shirt has stains too but also holes. Not big but enough to see skin.

As he stumble closer. I noticed his eyes were blood shot red, his lips were chapped.

He had scars and burses on both of his arms.

He stood in front of me, he had a very blank stare.

"Is Harry okay?" Louis said softly very weak like.

"I don't know yet." I said as I graded his arm.

He was freezing cold.

I slowly walked him to the only open chair which happen to be next Liam.

"You okay lad?" Liam said trying to look into Louis eyes but he seemed out of it.

Louis sat there silent. He didn't look alive. More like a shell of a person.

I didn't realize how bad the breakup hit him.

Being closer I could tell that the scares and burnes on him arm were needle marks.

Was Louis on drugs.

Had breaking up with Harry push him to it. As a way to cope with life.

I just wanted to hold him but he smelled like he hadn't shower in a while.

"Lads its Harry okay?" A familiar  voice says softly but still raspy.

"We don't know" Liam says looking over Louis shoulder.

"Whats up with Louis then?" Zayn said standing in front of me pointing at the shell of Louis.

"We don't know either." I said shrugging my shoulders.

We waited for hours on end.

The clock almost seemed to be in fast forward.

Almost as if it were mocking us.