One

The rain was cold, and unlike any storm I had ever encountered. Although, I didn't get out much.

The lads and I had been so busy lately, we rarely talked to one another. It has been like that for a year. Our walls took over, even hiding us from each other. My best friends isolated themselves from me. I didn't know why, but now I do.

Fame had changed each one of us in a different way.

Harry hooked up with a new girl every night, but not remembering about it in the morning. Louis, well, he stopped talking all together. He wasn't the funny one any more; more like that quiet, sensitive one.

It only got worse, Liam stayed mutual, trying to be friendly to all of us, but you could see on the inside, something was wrong.

Zayn found a new addiction. Worse than cigarettes or sex. He was crumbling, on the inside and out. His once lively face was gone, replaced with sunken cheeks and dark circles around his eyes. Zayn was a drug attic.

And as for me, well; I was just trying to stay sane. Fame hadn't really changed me, I was grateful for that, but at the same time I was sad it didn't. It wasn't fair my band mates had to deal with it and I did not.

My phone vibrated softly in my pocket, it was more than likely Harry. Texting me the address of where he was. I was normally the only one to pick him up.

I stood corrected when I opened the text. It was from Zayn, telling me he would not be home tonight, not to wait up for him.

Chances are we wouldn't have anyways. That's how it is now, every man for himself.

It didn't surprised me when a girl I had never seen before walked out from Harry's room. She was barely clothed, but I'm sure she didn't mind.

Her smile grew slightly when she saw me. Please don't talk to me. I'm not a rude person, but I'm not in the mood to tell one of Harry's shags where she is.

"What time is it?" She asked and walked closer to me. I am a man, so don't get me wrong, she is sexy. But her attractiveness wares off when she throws herself at every man. Men like a good girl who is only naughty for them.

My voice was raspy from practicing yesterday, so it surprised me when I heard it out loud, "Eleven."

Her smile faltered before reappearing. "Where might I find Harry? He wasn't in bed this morning."

He is never in the next morning.

The only reason he brought her home was because either she lived with her parents still, or had a boyfriend back at her flat. Believe me, its happened more than once.

"Try the pool." I said. My voice wasn't as raspy as my first words but they still sounded odd.

As she walked away she was struggling to dress herself, but she managed.

Later that day, it was like 5. Harry walks thought the door almost zombie like. He seemed really out of it which didn't really concern me anymore. Hes hangover alot. I've learned to just roll with it.

Even though I want to jump and run to him and tell him hes ruining his life! He'll just ignore me and keep going it.

Fame really destoried us. We use to be so close and outgoing and full of life.Now we hardly talk to eachother.

I wish i could go back to when Larry was still together and Niam.

Oh I remeber back when Liam and I were dating. Those were the the days. I'd give anything to kiss his lips just one more time.

I know the reason harrys acting out is because Larry is over. Without Louis, Harry's a mess! Louis just as worse. No ones has even heard from Louis in months.

"Niall!" I heard faintly. I could heard panic in their voice. I walked in to Harrys room only to fine Liam.

"Niall! Harrys! Hes .....!" Laim said as he got on his knees. I rush over to him. There he was.

"Is he....Niall!" Liam was so scared and on the egde of tears.

"Call the police!" I told him as I put hand on Harrys chest. I felt a slow heart beat.

"He's alive!" I said with relief. Liam was on the phone, crying.

About 5 minutes later, An ambulance showed up and took Harry to the Hospital.

As Liam and I were waiting in the waiting room. I couldn't help myself but I needed to talk to him.

"How are you?" I said nervously

"I'm okay. What about you?" He said looking up at me. I could see the fear in this eyes.

"Same" I said I wish I would have said more.