18: the first texas show

A week later we were in Dallas. We start by heading to Zach's family house.

"Mom I'm home!" Zach yells
"Baby! Why didn't you tell me you were coming early?!" Mama Herron said
"That's not how surprises work mom."
"Oh and who is this beautiful young lady?"
"Hello Mrs.Herron I'm Casey Jacks girl-I mean Fiancé and the tour photographer."
"Oh it's a joy to have you hear my dear."

We stayed at Zach's house for a few hours then started the 45 minute drive to my moms house.

"Mom I'm home!"
"Casey Mae! We have so much to talk about!" My mom said angrily
"What mom?"
"Why didn't you tell me you were engaged? I had to find out on the internet."
"Mother I called you right after it happened you were happy! Do you forget everything I say to you?"
"No you didn't!"
"Yes I did."
"Casey Mae are you calling your mother a liar?"
"No I'm calling my mother a horrible mother who doesn't even listen to anything her daughter says. Come on guys lets go back to Zach's."
"Oh you will not leave me like that!"
"Watch me!"

I storm out and my mom follows
"IF YOU LEAVE NOW DONT YOU EVER COME BACK!"

"BYE JUNE!"

We got into the sprinter van and I started crying. I don't even know why. I hated my mother she just never listened to me. Jack scoots closer to me and starts to sing in my ear. "Im just being honest I'm not here to waist your time you can hold my promise I don't give it away to often. I'll always be here for you baby."

We get back to Zach's house and I just go up to Zach's room and flop on his bed and continue crying. The guys leave me alone but Zach's mom comes in after about 30 minutes.

"Casey sweetheart. The boys told me what happened are you ok?"
"No mrs. Herron I'm not. My mother never listens to me she didn't even remember that I told her I was engaged."
"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry"
"I'll be here for whatever you need. Lunch will be ready in about 30 minutes but you don't have to come down till your ready."
" thank you Mrs. Herron."
"No problem dear."

Jacks pov
I don't even know what to do. I know she wants to be left alone but how  can I make my girl feel better. We have the meet and greet in an hour.

"Baby I know you probably don't want to go but we have the meet and greet in an hour"
"That's ok baby. I'll get up and get ready."
"Hey hey hey baby girl I love you. You'll be ok we will get through this. Focus on work tonight and we will figure this out in the morning."
"I think I can do that."

Casey's POV
I change into a maverick t shirt and some nice jeans and my black vans. I grab my camera equipment and put it in the sprinter van.

We leave for the venue for the meet and greet. We see about 200 fans. Everyone is so happy it's making me feel better. I love the fans and How much they care for each of the guys. It's amazing.

The meet and greet ends and once again I do my usual routine hang with the guys while they are back stage then when they go out take performance shots. The boys are naturals. It amazes me. I love these boys so much. My fiancé and my best friends.

Then I get a tap on the shoulder and turn around and who do I see but Jenna.

"What the hell of you want?" I say to her.
"Oh just to do this." She says then stabs me in the shoulder.
Everything starts going black and I hear jack stop singing and scream at the top of his lungs "CASEY! NO!"