PART 3

Continuation of flashback from Chapter 1

KHUSHI'S P.O.V

" Arnav is not coming. The marriage is not going to happen. " As soon those words enter in my ears I just don't know what to feel. I can feel a numbness already  enfolded me.

Again what gone so wrong that my Arnavjee just doesn't want to marry me? He himself told me about our happily ever after. but then?

              Suddenly I feel some uneasiness and before I understand anything a darkness starts to welcome me. But before I loose my conscious one pair of arms catch me. I can see the same brown eyes are looking at me. but the difference is that now there is no more love for me ... there are only hate. I can feel my worst nightmare is going to come true. So I closed my eyes and lost my conscious .. maybe for escaping the reality for sometimes.

      After sometimes I gain my conscious back. By seeing the surrounding I can very well understand that something major had happened.

     My Jiji, bua jee, di, and Nani jee are crying. My amma is standing alone. Bau jee is, as usual, sitting in her wheelchair with a defeated look. But the person who frightened me most is my Arnavjee, though I don't know if  still I can call him as "my" or not.

" So you awake at least? " Dadijee asks with hate.

But my eyes are fixed towards only one person, Arnav Sing Raizada, who does not even look at me for once.

" Arnavjee what is happening here? " I ask him suddenly.

" I am telling you what happened! Your mother is a gold digger . She snatched my beta and bahu ... Only for her, they committed suicide. And so are you! She snatched his mother's happiness and you try to snatch Anjali bitiya's , his sister's happiness. So my pote is not going to marry a characterless girl like you. " Dadi harshly replies back.

I look at my amma who is standing there with shame!

But she does not reply back but her silence gives me the answer I want to know.

I shut my eyes tightly. The devasted state of Arnavjee when he told about his mother a few days back comes in my mind. How much he hates the lady who is responsible for everything. I recalled everything. Now I can understand I lost my Arnavjee today . his love for his mother is more  stronger than his love for me.

" So Khushi Kumari Gupta! " Arnavjee says in a cold emotionless tone. Today I again saw the ASR, not my Arnavjee.

He already deleted Sing Raizada from my name . It pained me that now his name  too is snatched away from me .

" So ! Khushi I must say you are a very good actress. You really tried hard to get what your mother wanted but didn't. But sadly  your forget with whom you are playing ..I am not a fool. So I am not going to give you the honour of being "MRS.RAIZADA ". I can't marry a girl who is caring the blood of a murderer. So Just go away from my life. " Arnav shouts angrily.

Khushi looks at him without even blinking. She just cannot able to understand what is going around her. A few moments ago she was dreaming about her new life and now seems like her life is going to end. She tries to say something but nothing comes out from her mouth.

" Chote .. chote what are you saying ? How can you punish Khushijee? " Anjalijee tries to say something.

" Not a word di. I already decided what I need to do. You can be kind enough to forgive our mamma's murderer. But I am not. So don't come between us today. " Arnavjee replies back harshly.