Part 7

KALIMPONG, INDIA

                                                              KHUSHI'S P.O.V.

     I never wanted any prince charming or knight in shining armour for me. I always wanted a simple man who can understand me, my unsaid words, respects my family and most importantly respects my dignity and love me unconditionally.

    But when life fulfilled my wishes? So I fall in love with the Arnav Sing Raizada, the most ruthless man in India.

My 18 years old  heart loved him without thinking about the  consequences. I started to believe in fairytales  which my amma told me in childhood, that a prince comes on a white horse and takes the poor girl with him to be his queen.

     But my bubble of illusions burst by the same man when he forced me to marry him for 6 months without giving any proper reason.

But still, I did it firstly because of my Jiji as I did not want to spoil her life for the second time and mostly because of the man himself. After all he was the first man who mafe me fall in love .

But after marriage, he treated me as a piece of shits. Yes, he never tortured me physically but the mental torture was enough. Who does not know when ASR hates someone, he does it with his full heart.

                                                       After some days I came to know the real reason behind my marriage and it really came like a tight slap on my face.

The man I ever loved in my life though me as a characterless girl who had an illegal relationship with a married man, more specifically with the husband of the woman whom I think like my own sister!

How could he?   Didn't he know me enough to believe those things about  me ? I tried my level best to make him believe in my innocence. And finally, after almost losing my life to save him, I could make him believe that I do not have any kind of relationship with Shyam Manohar Jha.

                                                        Then everything started to be normal! But how come my life became normal that easily? So again I was tagged with the  " Biggest Mistake " of my husband's life! Just because his weak  sister wanted an abortion! That night I finally decided to give up on us. But again the mighty Sing Raizada forced me to stay with him in name of bloody contract.

     He then again tried to oow me back like a price charming and after sometimes I again fall for him. I again started to dream my happily ever after with him. Though my relationship with Anjali Sing Raizada became just formal one but still I was happy. But as usual, my happiness was short-lived.

   Again his dadi entered in our life to mess it up. The first thing she did was treat me like a servant. but still, I did not say a single word because that time my Arnavjee was with me to protect me. But then the truth about our contract marriage came in front of everyone and she insulted me by indicating me a mistress of my own husband.

That time also my Arnavjee supported me and announced to marry me second  time with proper rituals.