Chapter 3 - Being a Royal

[I can't see anything.] - Is what I thought. As I look through with these undeveloped eyes of mine.

I tried to say anything, just anything. But, with my voicebox still in it's infancy, like the rest of my body, that's the only sound that I could make of right now.

I am enveloped in a soft white fabric of cloth touching my skin, with it encirculing my whole body as it serves as temporary clothes to hide my private parts. With the one carrying me being a girl with black hair.

Before I was carried I was being washed up with water, of which I saw and touch the slippery milk-like substance within my hands. It was an uncomfortable feeling, like bathing in expired milk. Although I do not know that for certain. I determined it was a type of mucous on my skin and got it removed and now was clean and naked.

While I was in the water, the old guy I was being hold on to keep repeating some sort of chant, It just keeps buzzing in my undeveloped ears. I was a bit Infuriated by how long it is but I made it.

When I looked at the maid who was carrying me, from the vague picture that I managed to saw of her, she has black hair, wrap around her in what appears to be a bun, with a mole in an area where the eyes should be.

"6974 ?@+3#56...."

[I could not understand what you're saying at all.] - Is my final verdict on the matter.

Even if I couldn't understand any of it all, I could still decipher it based on the context.

From the sounds of it, I think she's gently asking someone, and from the circumstances that I'm in, probably my mother.

Eventually she handed me to the person she was talking too, my new mother.

After I was handed to my mother, all I see at this time is,

[Gold.] - Is what I thought.

As the light shining upon me was hit with a filter of glistening gold. It covered my whole face, as the long strings of that golden hair was flowing around me, in the middle, as I looked upon it with the most underdeveloped Iris of which I cannot see anything, I still saw a faint line in the middle of my face.

The smile of my new mother.

============================

Charlene & Charl POV:

"Mmmuuu...."

I mope a bit since my inability to even move is making me quite sad. As I want to explore this place or even this new world that I have been taken into.

Although I can't see very well, I already knew that this place is quite different than Japan, or even any modern country for that matter.

From my limited knowledge that I could scrape by my mom's hands, I seem to be born in an incredibly rich, western family. With them having many maids and servents, but that's not even the weird part. The weird part is that there seems to be guards carrying spears and swords, and from the fashion of this place, they seem to have incredibly flambouyant clothing with lots of frills and add-ins for their clothes. Something similar to a European Noble.

I concluded that the only people I was born in is the British royal family. But with the lack of technology it is probably safer to say i'm in a different world.