Prolougue 3

Tarou POV;

"What?"

*Ampulance sirens

*Police sirens

Tarou, who's mortally terrified, looked at the scene he's seeing with grim, dark eyes.

It all happened so fast and so sudden that his big smile earlier was still there.

He's face is stuttering, barely standing up, and with a surge of emotions cannot fathom this other than one possibility.

He realized that he's dead.

He's transparent and outside the car, unscathed. Even though he was definitely inside and turned into a Kebab right now.

His eyebrows quivering, sweat flowing in him. And by the thought that the happiest day he has for a while was so endearing that he could only let out a laugh with Death himself.

The police are placing their tapes, the ambulances grabbing the victims, people watching and many more.

In front of him, are two vehicles mangled together like two earphones tied up to each other.

The first one was a red, the four people, the one drunk Alpha Chad and his Harem.

Was unfortunately, safe with their airbags in check. With injuries of course.

(Now how lucky am i. I got to be the one standing here translucent while the Alpha dude and his half naked Harem survives.)

Tarou realized that death is a cathartic bitch.

Aside from that, he looks at the other car, his car. And ran around to find the door, which is barely a door anymore.

He tried to touch it, but couldn't. He tried to touch it again but harder. It went through.

Realising that he can passed through objects. He just looked through the scrap metal of rubble.

Now inside, "Where is it where is it." - He's seeing his own bodyguards dead and mutilated with metal protrusions coming out of their bodies.

"H-heh-help..... Please!" - The driver, with a pike on his lungs, shouted as loudly as he could before coughing up blood.

"Wait just a moment!" - Said by the rescuers, whose currently cutting the sides open.

After that, i looked at myself.

(Oh god...)

With two long metal rods sticking up through his neck. And the other one through both of his lungs, he is indeed One Hundred percent pure dead.

He feels like he wants to throw up, but he can't. Because he's dead.

Now with this as proof. He can accept that his dead, he has done everything he could except for one.

"My Mom."

(I haven't been able to meet her yet.)

So, he decided that he would go to her in this state, even if he can't see him, as long as he could see her. He's happy.

He left the car and ran as fast as he could. Passing through the police tape and ambulances while saying his final goodbyes to his body.

Since he's technically a ghost, he could pass through the objects in front of him no problem.

He ran and ran, running that's barely humanly possible to reach the hospital.

And in a matter of minutes, he's now in the front door.