Chapter 4 - Meeting of the Kings

[Ouch!]

It hurts. Badly, I never would have thought that mom would have such pointed ears that it could scratch my delicate baby skin.

Then again I would never have thought that there would be such things in this new world.

Our intimate little moment together with mom, ruined by this one little accident.

With my baby instincts I cried loudly. Since my skin is so smooth and delicate even a scratch would cause irrepairable damage to it, especially this early on.

But the one who caused it is my mom's pointed ears. And pointed ears means... [Elfs.]

Elves. Beings that originated in Germanic legend and folklore, popularized with the works of J. R. R. Tolkien and William Shakespeare. They usually have pointed ears, blonde hair, and white skin.

[If mom is an elf that means...]

I'm also an elf.

But, as Charl thought deeply in the state of his existense, the one who came in, Marah. Shouted with haste.

"_¥€= /@%&÷=¿¿¿ %&÷ ÷):÷! (£!^¡ &@# :£#£%÷$ %&÷ ₩@)@"÷n"

[It sucks that I can't understand anything.] - He complained, as he spoke in Japanese. But can understand many others as well. But he can't understand this language one bit.

It is non itelligable to Charl, but he knows that the words she said were serious and important.

My mom also replied. "?_ /@%&÷=¿¿¿ ×&@%m" - With a concerned tone.

Although I do not know what's going on, I may be getting into something serious.

============================

Marah POV

It is a fine day in the palace. Especially as the maids clean up the halls and help keep the place orderly. That of course is the job of a maid, to help keep the place of it's owner organized. Failure to do so is the greatest sin of a maid.

But, there is one rebellious person with a ballerina bun that's an exception to that rule.

"Quick!" - A loud sprint from a maid is heard along with a 'tap' sound from her high heels.

Normally your average nose-talking noblewomen would have fallen to their breast. Being called an idiot by her peers about forgeting a common knowledge of 'You fall if you run with it.' As maintaining a balence is incredibly hard.

"Ah!" - As an unrelated gasped was heard from an unrelated maid.

But not for this particular maid. As she just jumped from the side of an unsuspecting young dane with twin tails.

Marah has now mastered the art of balancing from her dacade's worth of putting piles of books atop of her head.

You can read this to show that even while all of this running and dodging going on, her way of executing it is akin to a ballerina and a figure skater combined.

As she run and run from the halls and the corridors. Her reason is still unknown.

-Sigh...-

[I need to find her majesty!]

I need to tell her this news as soon as possible.

After my innapropriate scene that happened in her bed cambers. I was supposed to be going to the palace cathedral to get rid of the number two sin of Luxuria within me. And also the immoral act of touch between two fair ladies, especially one with a man and with a virgin is also a given.