Chapter 10: Fight

I woke up with a sight of a small light coming from my windows.

A full moon huh?

I was about to sit up but didnt because of the slight pain I felt.

I lay down for about 5 minutes and seem not to sleep.

I feel something strange.

There's something missing..

I looked to my right and saw a book.

Oh..

I hurridly stepped out of my room but at the same time carefully because they might be awaken.

Im still in pain but meh.

Youll do everything for the thing you love, right?

I looked at my watch and saw that its still 2 am in the morning.

Thank God I have a lot of time

I went to the place where I go every night.

I sat at the bench, inhaked and exhaled the warm breeze that envelopes the place.

Its been, i dont know, 3 nights? 2? Or maybe a week since Ive been here.

Memories suddenly was brought back to my mind.

That one night when he appeared.

That one night when he asked me to kiss me.

That one night that many happened.

Its only one night.

But to me, it means the whole universe. And it felt like forever

I chuckled softly when I felt a single tear falling from my eye down tk my cheek.

I opened my book, fixed my glasses since I didnt wore contact lenses and started toread the book.

*6 am*

After I was done reading a hundred or two chapters, I looked at my watch in surprise because of the time.

Stupid. I have uni

I ran as fast as I could, ignoring the pain and went to the house immediately praying that they arent awake yet.

I opened the door and saw all of them standing with worried expressions plastered on their faces.

Theyre worried..

I was about to speak when Mingyu went infront of me and harshly pulled me making the pain even worse

I flinched.

What is this man's problem?

"Where did you go?" He said with the coldest voice Ive ever hear

"I went t-to-"

"Why did you go there?"

My heartbeat was going fasterand faster every second he looks deeply inside my eyes

"I-I just f-felt the urge to c-come-"

"Do you have any idea how much we're worried?!" He shouted, making me step back but not much because he was still holding onto me.

I wont deny but I felt very pissed.

"Why would you even care?"

He sighed and grab my arm tighter making me make a painful sound

"Mingyu sto-"

"Shut up." He eyed Seungcheol and looked again at me.

"Because my mother asked for a stupid permission to protect you at all costs! Then what did you do? You made a stupid decision for doing a stupid thing! And what if something will happen? We'll get punished! So do you understand why we're like this?! Its only because of myy mother! Dont be so stupid to think youre the one who's having a hard time here!"

I didnt know how to respond. I heard words coming from their mouths but I didnt care to listen.

I didnt notice that a tear fell from my eye.

And..

His also?

He wiped it fastly making sure that it not noticable

"Well then I know I'm stupid. I know I'm dumb. I know that I dont have any positive aspect that can help you all. So please just leave me the fuck alone because neither do I wanted this to happen. I'll leave this house and hope to never see you all ever again because I know that its mutual. You dont even care about me getting into danger because all you care is getting punished! Dont fucking ever show your faces infront of me!"

I said as I tried to remove my arm from his grip running away from that damn house.

XXXX