Chapter 2

An Hour after school Mal Stood in a clearing straight in the middle of inresep Forest, But Hazel hadn't seemed to show up. Although as she was turning to leave she Ran into a Man who had been about to approach her. As she looked at him she noticed his scent 'Werewolf' she thought as she took note of his Appearance. Hair the Color of Sand at a beach, he seemed to be around her age. eyes that were odd 'light pink?' She thought Interested. He smiled as he Reached out a hand to her
"Hello Miss, Im Alex "
she gulped as her heart began beating faster Bum Bum She could almost swear he could hear it Bum Bum But he hadn't given Bum bum any notice as she took his hand
"Hello, um"
a blush spread through her cheeks as she quickly Bum Bum let go of his hand
"I'm Mal"
She said as a slight smile creased her lips. Alex let out a chuckle Bum bum as he took her hand and gently kissed it
"Until we meet again"
Bum bum before Disappearing into the Forest. Another Blush began speeding throughout her Face as she Ran home.

****
As she entered her house Two silhouettes sat Waiting for her.
"And where may I ask have you been?" Hazel Growled Just behind her
"I had somethings to do" Thoughts of Alex Clouded her Head as a Smile made its way onto her face.
Rolling her eyes Astral came over to the two "We've been waiting for hours Mal! Do you know how late it is?" A sigh escaped her lips as Mal looked at her
"I'm a Demon, I go out at night". With another roll of the eyes Astral left the house leaving Hazel and Mal alone" a Smile Creased the She-wolfs face as she tightened her grip on the knife she held behind her back.
" I'm sorry Mal, I should've yelled at you" she said as She Hugged Mal. Thrusting the Blade into her stomach as she did so.
"Mmghh" Hazel Muffled her scream of pain
"shh, Come with me or I could do so much worse". A growl escaped mals Mouth as she Pushed Hazel away from her. The Wound in her stomach had already healed due to her Regeneration ability. She Took the Knife from the floor And cut a gash in her own arm. After a moment the blood that had been Gushing from it formed a claw like weapon Mal Usually used in fights. Her Claw was made of her own blood. Hazel Let out a Fake Gasp
"Oh my gosh! You have a Weapon!" She Smiled as her Light brown eyes Darkened to black and she Shifted into her wolf Violet. Mal Ran at Violet Doing little damage to her as she Swiped her claw down her Flank due to the wolfs Thick Pelt.
Violet Snarled Just Before Leaping onto Mal and Sinking her Dagger like teeth into her Shoulder, Then Jumping back and Shifting back to her Human form.
" Mal? Are you alright?" She asked with Mock concern and sarcasm, she pulled a Small Bottle out of her pocket containing a Purple Liquid. After opening he bottle she poured the contents down Mals Throat. Once The Liquid Settled in her Stomach Mal Fell Unconscious

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Mal Woke up What she assumed to be the next morning, faint light spilled in through the cracks of a boarded up Window just to her right. To her Left she could just make out through the darkness the outline of, A Desk? She sat up and Began crawling towards it until something Stopped her from going any farther. It seemed Hazel had Chained her to the Floor! 'When i get my Hands on her!' She thought with a snarl as she began Pulling at the Chains. But No matter how hard she pulled she couldnt Break them. Soon giving up she Stood up and crossed the room as far as her chains would let her, She Could Just barely make out the outside of the oak door she now faced. There were many Trees that she could see 'Alright I'm In a Cabin, In a forest' She Sat back down just as the Door Opened, But It was not Hazel At the Door "Lucien?" She called to Male Demon. He Looked at her with 'Regret?' She thought as Another person entered behind him. Mal Let out a Breath as she watched hazel Enter the Cabin, Her gaze Switched from Lucien to Hazel. Lucien glanced at Hazel Before Speaking "Mal-" He was Cut off as Hazel Stabbed something into his back. Mal Immediately Recognized the Dagger, Made Of Titanium You wouldn't think it was Harmful to Demons. Although this Dagger Is Made Partially Of an Element called Soleis, One of the 5 holy Elements. Deadly to Demons. Time Seemed to Stop as Hazel took the Dagger oit of his back and Pushed Lucien to the floor, he didnt get up. "Lucien?" She Called out to the Demon, She hadn't Realized tears had Begun falling Down her Cheeks as Hazel Stood up Leaving the Cabin, Lucien Was Breathing Shallowly Now. She Violently Shook Him. "Lucien...Please Be ok..." her Voice Shook as she wrapped her arms around him "Please Be ok.." She Felt His Hand twitch Slightly As A light glow began Surrounding her body 'Light Magic?, But only Angels Have Light Magic' She thought As A Memory Played in her mind. She knew her father When she had been young he was, an angel?. She Focused the Light On Luciens Wound, She was only Half Angel so she couldnt fully heal him only to the point of which his Regeneration Started healing him. Letting out a relived sigh She Gently Kissed his forehead Before Moving to the other side of the cabin.