Chapter 6

Violet began on her way Towards her own home 'Well Alex, You failed' She Thought as she entered the house going straight to the basement "May, Guess who saw today?" She asked as her gaze landed on a girl in the corner of her basement. Mals Twin Sister. When she gave no reply Violet sighed and continued "He failed". Alex and Violet were mates. But neither cared about the bond, Alex Loved May and Violet, well Violet Loved Revenge. Once Violet found out about may a Plan had formed in her head, At first she asked nicely for Alex's help but when he refused she Kidnapped May. Then he was putty in her hands to do whatever she wished, She had told him that in order for Him to get May back alive he Had to kill Mal and Act as if they were together. Violet Approached the Demoness as she Took out the same dagger She had Stabbed Lucien with. Mays eyes widened as she Caught a glance of the Dagger "Nexus" She whisper softly as All hope left her. Nexus was the name demons had given the dagger, the name meaning death. Violet sighed "Come on, Dont look at me like that..., Its Pitiful " She scoffed at the helpless Demon. Turning the blade over in her hands a smile crossed her face "Now, to have some fun" She said with a laugh as she began Cutting may Lightly as not to kill her to early.

***

Alex Growled to himself as he Healed his wounds 'I failed!, She's gonna hurt may!' He thought with a sigh. As this thought ran through his head He heard a Chuckle behind him, Swiftly turning around He locked eyes with lucien "Lucien what do you want?" He asked Malice Tainting his tone.

"I want nothing, but i see you have a little problem. So lets make a deal" Lucien replied as he stepped towards Alex.

"A Deal? What deal?" Alex Was more than a little Nervous by his brothers words

"Lets just say, i need your help and you need mine" Lucien Began a small smile as he said this.

"Alright, fine. Now we have to go help may before its to late!" Urgency now entered his voice as he looked up seeing how late it was. They Ran through the night towards the location Violet was believed to live. Upon arriving the agonized screams of May could be heard from inside as the two broke the door down. Alex Ran down into the basement causing Violet to Stop. Lucien came down a bit slower as Alex took in the scene of the basement. May Lay in a bloody heap in front of violet she had Cuts all over her body and They hadn't been healing.

"Violet!, Stop!" Alex Growled as he approached the She-wolf, a smile spread across her face as she looked at the two men then begun laughing Uncontrollably "Your all my Prisoners now" She said as Lucien Darted to the door, but unable to walk through. Violet had brought in a Witch and Had her Enchant the room so for 3 days any demon who went in couldn't come out.

"Violet!, why would you get us all down here?" Lucien asked malice in his eyes, Violet just laughed

"Don't you know?" She asked as understanding lit his gaze. "You want to kill Mal, but we've been getting in the way but with us locked in here...., you wont have any trouble" Lucien said With a sigh "We were played". Violet let out a Laugh

"So you do have a brain" She muttered while leaving. "Dont worry the will Open letting you out once Mal is Dead" she said Shutting the door behind her She Left her home and Began her search for mal 'She wont get away this time' she thought with a laugh. After she Left Alex ran over to check on May. "Dead..."

****

Although Mal knew Violet would be coming fir her, She Sat On her couch and watched Watched whatever was on Tv. After all Violets rage Isn't without a reason, She sighed as the memory Filled her head. She was only 10 years old the Night she met Lucien, they instantly Clicked becomeing friends. He had told her that if she did something that grab his fathers attention she may become apart if the Demon council beside Lucien and Lucifer, this thought had grabbed her attention so She Began thinking of things she could do. Once news of the Dark Moon Packs Leader (Insert Name here) and his Tierany She devised a plan to visit. On the Day She went she met A werewolf Girl about her age who had been part of the Dark Moon pack, she said her name was hazel. Mal Used this opportunity to ask where she may speak To Alpha (Insert Name), the bright girl giggled then showed Mal the way to The Leaders Home. Once alone with him She Formed her Claw And Sliced his Neck open just as Hazel Walked in carrying Drinks and a snack. On that day Hazels wolf shown its self for the first time, Although since Mal had her powers since birth Hazel was no match. As Mal knelt down looking at Hazel the She-wolf whispered I'll get you once day. Mal had Forgotten about that Promise until now as she Thought about that night. She Let out a sigh Standing up, and without turning around addressed Violet "Violet, Go ahead And do what you wish. I agree i deserve it" she said As she turned to face the girl. A Smile crossed Hazels Face as She knew victory was Just a couple minutes away, she took out her dagger and walked Casually over to Mal Knowing the demon wasn't lying about letting her do what she wanted. Mal continued standing there, As Violet Plunged the Blade through her stomach.

****

Lucien Growled to himself as he continuously Tried to open the Door. Yelling out in frustration as the Door wouldnt open. He was about to try again But the Door opened slightly, it continued to open until it was all the way open. Lucien ran out the door and Dashed as fast as he could to Mals House. Opening the Door he saw Violet

"Violet! Wheres Mal!" He asked with a growl. Violet just laughed as She Step to the Side revealing something on the floor. "Mal!" He gasped running over to the figure slumped in the floor. "Mal!" She didnt respond. He looked at violet who had a huge smile on her face "You know lucien, Mal told me a great Story". She said with a chuckle, "About How the two of you met and how she got on The Demom Council" Luciens Nodded as She continued

"Did Mal Ever tell you about meeting a werewolf girl on that little mission you sent her on?" He shook his head as Violet knelt down next to him "Well lucien, that was day i first met mal. The day i began hating her, the Day I knew i wanted to be the one to kill her. So what I'm trying to say lucien, This is your fault " He shook his head

"No!" Just as Lucien thought his life was over, a mumble was heard from beside him

"Mal?" He called as she Sat up a bit. Mal Looked at Hazel then Began laughing

"You Cant kill an Angel with a Holy Weapon Dumbass" Violet Looked at her blade then at Mal

"H-half Angel?" She began laughing "Of course! Of course you are!. The one weapon i thought i had that would kill you!" Mal Laughed

"I'm just kidding, I'm only alive because of a favor from" she Sighed "An Angel, my dad". Lucien Threw his arms around Mal "Thank Goodness" She Rolled her eyes And Pushed him off. She smiled as Violet Growled and left.