-1 Killing Floor 1- This is madness!

-KATSUGAYA RESIDENCE-

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!*

"My brand new school.......... Eternal Peace Academy..........." is what I said to myself as I woke up, Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself, my name is Nanashi Katsugaya a 1st year at the Eternal Peace Academy, I went down stairs to eat breakfast, my mom was very worried because all my previous schools were not very good for me, you see it's because I'm a reaper, after breakfast i got ready and went to school.

 I arrived at Eternal Peace Academy and it looked like an ordinary Academy, I wondered what it would be like while thinking about how I can stop my  murderous nature and lonely self, when I entered the academy I was thinking it would be different, boy I was right and the name of the academy is sarcastic to what they do in the academy! The second I stepped in I almost got hit by a bunch of spears, while the guy was retrieving his spears I looked around and saw all the students fighting with weapons and magic! 

"What the?" I said to myself as the other students were fighting.

"Come on! Fight me!" One of the students shouted.

I didn't expect this! This is madness! I noticed a pile of bodies on one corner, bodies drenched in blood! "This school allows murder?! I can't believe it, this school is all about murder........."  as i said that we got sent to the assembly hall where we met our class, just then we heard a voice "Hello students of Eternal Peace! I am your principal, you don't need to know my name so let's get straight to the point", it's the voice of this bloody academy's principal! "In this school you have a mission! And it's to fight and kill opposing classes while surviving and maintaining a passing grade, but if you fail you fail you automatically get executed! So good luck students!" as he said those last words we were sent to our classrooms and the introductions started.

-CLASS 1-B-

Most of my classmates were normal, however I found two of my classmates interesting, one of them is Jeremy Nightfang and the other is his sister Jenny Nightfang, they coordinate when they attack and as a result they quickly overwhelm their opponents, I went to them and said hi, "Hey your name is Nanashi, right?" Jeremy asked, I nodded then asked "Are you OK with this school?", he replied "Yeah, how about you?", "Its OK for me" I answered, as I was getting ready Jeremy asked my "Hey why don't the three of us team up?", I nodded at what he said, there was no rule saying that were not allowed to team up so we did.

As the bell rang school officially started and so is the murder spree, we went out to fight, i just stood and watched from a distance as the two of them are fighting. After a few hours I noticed their attacks were a lot slower and sloppy, I think their tired, finally after they used all their energy the other students thought they were easy kills but..........

"Looks like we got some easy kills here!" one of them said as he is getting ready to finish them off, I appeared in front of them and materialized my Katana, "Sorry but you have to die now, Magatsu Tensho!*" I killed the students with one attack using Magatsu tensho (*Magatsu Tensho Means Disasterous Piercer of the heavens ) "You guys alright?" I asked as I help Jeremy and Jenny up, Jeremy replied "Were fine thanks to you, your sword looks cool!" he must be referring to my Katana, my Katana is black in color and emits a dark aura around it "Yeah its name is Hisan'na shi no kyūjo-sha which means Disastrous Death Bringer" I replied to him as I secured my Katana.

We went back to the classroom only to find all the students severely injured, "Woah, their not injured at all!" it seems like they were surprised that none of us were injured, as we were tending to them some other students went in "Hahaha! you lost the bet all of you are inju-" They stopped their sentence when they saw Me, Jeremy and Janice unharmed,

 he suddenly grabbed on of his classmates collar "You said all of them were injured!!!"

 "I-i'm sorry sir!!!" the other guy was panicking and squirming, he looked so scared!

"Finishes them off!! RIGHT NOW!!!" he threw the poor guy down to the floor and he started running at me with a sword, Jeremy looked smirkingly at me, he knew exactly what was gonna happen, I just materialized my katana and sliced the guy in half, "This is it?" my classmates and the rivaling class were staring at me in disbelief, "W-what............ Happened?" what? Was that too hard do believe? "I easily sliced the guy in half, why?" they just stared at me after  said that, after a few minuets of silence the just straight up ran for their lives.

"Wow..............." I think Jeremy is surprised, like a lot.

"A..........Amazing......." Woah! Even Jenny said something!

"What a good turn of events! This can help us survive and win the mission!" It looks like Akane Kaname our class president is excited about this, oh well at least i get to murder people! During the end of the day our class had our own dorm and its actually a boy-girl living situation, i got the president as my roommate

"Hey Nanashi, Mind if i ask you something?" She asked me as she was fixing her stuff, "Sure, i don't mind" I was just on my bed reading, "How did you beat them so easily?" Huh i guess there is no rule here about saying if your a monster or something, "Cause i'm a born murderer and the Reaper prince" When i looked at her she was so surprised, after that she just smiled at me and went to bed, i went to bed afterwards cause i was so tired! Well this is good night, what awaits us tomorrow?