"Medicine"

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I focused on the clock, watching every second, every minute, every hour go by.
After about 5 hours, the door swung open and hit the railing, causing a loud thud.
I snapped my focus to the stairs and saw the guy pushing a small cart full of different colored liquids down the stairs.
"Sorry if I scared you sweetheart."
He pushed the cart to the center of the basement.
He walked over to me and stood in front my figure, his hands on my waist and his head nuzzled in my neck.
"Missed me." he whispered.
He kissed me from my collarbone up to my jawline. He stopped and looked at me. His hand grabbed my cheek gently.
"You're so beautiful, you know that"
He gave me a long kiss on the lips. God, I felt like puking on him.
He stepped back and went over to the cart. My mind filled with panic. 'He's gonna kill me. That's poison. That's poison. He's gonna kill me.'
He walked back over to me.
I started wiggling around while pleading. I shook my head with each step he took to get closer to me. "Please, please don't."
He took a pocket knife out of his back pocket. With a quick swipe, my arms were free from the rope.
I was about to try and run until his hand squeezed my arm tightly and pulled me in front a chair.He motioned me to sit down then stood in front of me.
"Behave-" he took his blade out again "or you'll suffer the consequences."

He forced my arms onto the armrest of the chair, forearm side exposed. I saw him pick up a syringe, sticking the tip into a light greenish liquid in a jar that was resting on the cart, sucking up some of it.

"W-what is that?" I said, my voice hoarse and weak.

"Relax kitten, it's just....medicine."

With those words, the needle went into a vein in my forearm. I winced in pain as he did it.

When he was done, he rested the syringe on the table then ran his hands through my hair.

"Good girl" he purred. "Now I got something to attend to. For now-"

Before he finished his sentence, my arms were tied to the chair. I wiggled around a little but it was no use, I was weak from starvation to do anything.

"You have to stay here and be a good girl for me. Can you do that, kitten?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded in defeat. He backed away and smiled a sinister smile at me. He soon turned around and walked back up the stairs, opening and closing the door back behind him.

A few minutes later, I started to feel something. My fingers started to move around uncontrollably. I started to twitch, curling up my toes and clenching my fist. It felt like my head was about to explode.

I tugged at the restraints, pulling harder and harder and harder. My veins started poping out until the light blue and red lines were visible on my light brown skin. A huge tsunami of pain coursed through my skinny figure. My head was spinning , head pounding as hard as ever.

I felt my eyes cloud up with tears, making my vision blurry to the point I couldn't see anymore. I started go thrash my head from side-to-side, as if pleading for the pain to stop. I felt like I was having a migraine, heart attack and seizure all at once. Then suddently, I blacked out, leaving me in a hot, sweaty mess.

Medicine my ass