Enough

"Rise and shine Princess" my  captor spoke in bold, slowly striding towards my restrained body.
I keep a sexy like stare on him, sizing him up while licking my lips in a lustful manner.
"I guess someone likes what they see" He huskily mummers.
"Can't help it, looks like you get sexier by the visit, dick gets bigger by the pounding as well."
He gives me a slight smirk and an eyebrow raise, continuing his movement until he's in front of my figure, both hands resting on either side of the arms of the chair.
"Grown custom to me now?" he slightly whispers.
"Look who's all talk no cock today."
"I can have you quivering nearly passed out from sexual exhaustion as we speak hun."
"Then it seems like you don't have anything to wait for now do you."
He stood up straight and took a half step back. I spread my light brown thighs to reveal what's between them to the man in front of me, an invitation of lust.
Without another word being exclaimed, the man starts unbuckling his belt, letting it drop with an audible clank while he unzips his fly. He makes a path towards me again then places himself in between my legs, member seemly stiffened and aligned with my vagina, slowly grinding himself against my entrance.
"Let's play a game baby." I slightly moan into his ear.
"Whatchu had in mind darlin'?"
"How long can you go without breathing?"
Before he could process my words, I took the rope that was keeping my wrists to the chair's arm and grasped a hold of it, hopped onto the man's chest and maneuvered myself to be on his back, making his neck connect hard against the piece of rope. Soon after a couple seconds I could hear the sound of him choking, gasping, struggling. Sounds that made my heart fill with hope of an escape. He stumbled about with me on him, soon tripping on his belt, galling to the ground stomach first. I get up slightly, putting a foot on his back tugging at the rope harder as he started to flail frantically.
"DIE YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS HUMAN" I grip on the rope increased, my tug only getting stronger
"DIE" and stronger
"AGGHH!" I gave the rope one last tug till I heard the sound of a large pop then snap. No movement. No sound of gasping for air. Nothing but silence enveloped in the dimly lit room. I let go, head looking up at the ceiling, a tear running down my face, a tear of victory.
I look down at his limp, lifeless body, pale and blue faced. I retrieve a light blue plaid shirt from his body and use it to cover   my own as well as his black converses, slightly worn out and dirty.
I make my way to the small set of stairs and brush my finger tips against the door knob as I prepare for the adjustment my eyes will have to make to the light.
Brightness immediately hit me once I opened the door, something I thought I would never be able to graze my eyes upon again.
I find a backpack in which I pack just food and water in, as well as any other resources that'll be useful to my journey back home.
Did I have to kill him? Probably not. Were there other ways out of the situation? Maybe. Did I have enough of this shit?

Hell. Yeah.