...1...

~Your POV~

You pressed reset, and everything started glitching out. When everything was glitched out, you saw so many stars. You were in a galaxy. Then, everything started glitching again. When the glitching stopped, you were at the top of the mountain.

"What?" You asked.

No one was around. Then, you heard shouting. It was your parents. You saw them running towards you. Then, you jumped. You knew what was coming next. When you hit the ground, you blacked out.

~Dream~

You were in a white room. The only thing that had color, was a child. They had a purple and blue sweater, brown shorts, and black boots. You knew who this was. And they weren't nice.

"Greetings!~" They smiled.

That smile. That sick, sinister smile!

"I am-" They started.

"Frisk." You finished.

They seemed taken back by what you said. You rolled your eyes.

"Yadda yadda... make a deal... yadda yadda... NO." You said.

They then smiled and took out their knife.

"You know exactly what's going on, huh?" They asked.

"Well, yeah. I reset?" You asked.

"W-What?" Frisk asked.

"I. Re...set." You said it slowly so her tiny brain could piece it together.

"H-HOW?!" They asked.

"Well, Sans showed me." You said.

"IMPOSSIBLE! I KILLED HIM AND HIS WORTHLESS BROTHER!!" They screamed.

"Yeah. I'm gonna wake up now." You said.

Then, as if almost on cue, you woke up.

~Dream end~

You woke up on the familiar feel of buttercups. You walked into the room and saw Temmie.

"Great it's you." You said, rolling your eyes.

"hOi!" Temmie exclaimed.

"You can drop the act, kitty cat." You said.

"I remember you." Temmie said, her sinister smile replacing that stupid "innocence".

"Yeah, and I remember you." You said, venom laced in your voice.

"You know what's coming." She said.

You nodded, bored out of your mind.

"I will see you later, stupid." Temmie said, and ran out of your sight.

You walked to the next room. You saw everyone alive again, which gave the RUINS a lively vibe. {{ Ey? Ey? Get it? Get it get it get it?! }} You continued until you saw Asgore watering some flowers. You gasped, ran to him, and hugged him tightly.

"Hmm? Oh! Hello, young one. I am Asgore. Caretaker of the RUINS. I am so very sorry that I could not help you through the RUINS. Here. Come inside." He said.

Asgore grabbed your hand and showed you your room. You smiled at the sight and rushed into the room, looking around. Then, you remembered Sans. Your face grew hot.

"Hmm? Oh! That's the tea! Stay here, young one. I will bring some." He said, and ran off.

You sat on the bed, wondering about Sans. Most of all...

~Both your's and Sans' POV~

Is he/she okay?

{{ Word count: 464 words

Heya! I hope you're enjoying the sequel so far. And as always!

See ya in the next chappy! }}