...3...

~Sans' POV~

~Before he started running towards you~

I started walking towards Papyrus' stand. That lazy bones wasn't at his station! Then, I saw a human. Was it Frisk? No... it had a (F/C) sweater, not blue. Wait... (Y/N)! I started running towards her. She saw me and smiled. When I got to her, I hugged her tightly. Papyrus was behind her, a confused expression plastered on his face. Papyrus huffed and walked away.

"Oh my goodness... you did it!" I said.

I let go and looked at her. She looked just as I remembered her. She smiled and nodded.

"I reset." She said.

I smiled and hugged her again. She hugged back. Then, I remembered the scars I saw. I lifted up her sleeve, just to be horrified. There were rows and rows of cuts!

"W-What is this?" I asked.

"What? O-Oh! That! Um..." (Y/N) nervously said.

I looked at her with concern in my eyes. A tear slid down her cheek.

"I-I did that..." She said.

I was shocked.

"WHA- Why!?!" I asked.

"Because I'm not loved..." She said.

I hugged her tightly.

"You are loved. You always have been, (Y/N)..." I said, letting a tear slip down my face.

She nodded and started crying. I rubbed her back. She instantly calmed down when I rubbed her back. I'm glad she was able to reset but... I'll have to convince Alphys and queen Toriel not to kill (Y/N). Well, maybe she could stay at my place?

"Sans? Can we go home?" She asked.

I nodded and carried her home bridal style. She blushed all the way. I went to the kitchen to make tacos, well, after I set (Y/N) on the couch of course. When I started making the tacos, something seemed off.

~Your POV~

You were sitting on the couch, fiddling with your sleeves. Then, you could hear a voice.

'Hello?'

There it was again! You didn't want to talk just in case it was that... monster.

'I can assure you, I am not Frisk.'

How did it-

'Read your thoughts? Simple. I'm inside your mind and can see all your thoughts. Wow there are a lot of Sans thoughts here. Eww!! What the heck is this one!?! Ya little nasty!'

Oh jeez it saw that one. A blush immediately took over your face. 

'Yeah you better blush! This is disgusting! Ruining his innocence-!?! I mean come on!!'

You knew that it wouldn't be happening any time soon. 

'Yeah! Papyrus keeps him pure and innocent! But I'm sure that's how you like them.~'

You gagged. Sans came out with tacos which you smiled at.

'STOP WITH THE DIRTY STUFF, WOMAN!!'

You cringed in your head.

'Yeah! Go ahead, cringe!'

Sans set a taco down and you dug in, humming happily at the taste.

"Are they good?" Sans asked.

You nodded happily. 

'This is disgusting...'

Sans smiled and continued eating. You continued eating until the taco was gone. Then you went to the restroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You were disgusted, but didn't cut. For Sans. You gagged at the sight of your face and reached for you bag. You had put some make-up in there so you took it out. Once it was all on the counter, you started putting it on.

'Um... I'm confused. Why are you putting on make-up?'

"To cover..." you motioned to your face, "...this." 

You continued to put on the make-up and you walked out. You sat on the couch, took out your phone, and read Undertale_Shipper_'s stories {{ XD Jk, jk. }} You started reading a random book on your phone. Sans walked in and gasped. He ran over to you. You looked up at him, making his face turn blue.

"WHAT'S ON YOUR FACE?" Sans asked.

"Make-up." You said, looking back at your phone.

Sans puffed out his cheeks as his blush disappeared.

"WHY!?!" He asked.

"Because reasons." You said, scrolling through stories.

"AND WHAT MIGHT THOSE REASONS BE?" Sans asked, putting a gloved hand on his waist.

"Reasons." You said.

Sans stomped off to the kitchen. You turned off your phone and looked at the ceiling, thinking about what happened before.

'Um... (Y/N)?'

What?

'You want to know my name, right?'

You nodded to yourself.

'My name is Strawberry...'

{{ Word count: 708

Heyyyyy!! So I'm in the book now! I hope you people don't mind... EH! IT'S MAH BOOK!

See ya in the next chappy!~ }}