...5...

~Strawberry's POV~

These chains really are annoying. But if I help heal (Y/N), maybe that will change! Eww... these fantasies are disgusting. I looked at the chains and sighed. It's gonna take a long time to heal (Y/N)...

~Your POV~

You were eating Sans' tacos and talking with him. It was nice not to be alone again. You were just praying that Frisk doesn't come back. Once Sans left, you headed to the bathroom. Strawberry came out of your mind and looked at you.

'You're not thinking of hurting yourself, are you?'

"What!?! Nah." You said, waving it off dismissively. 

'Go ahead. See what happens to me.'

You grabbed your knife and made one slash. Strawberry fell to the floor sobbing. You saw a light glow and another chain appeared. You gasped. You had been doing this.

"I-I'm so sorry!!" You exclaimed.

She just kept crying as the blood dripped down your arm. You saw all the chains on her neck, arms, and legs. They were so long. They looked so heavy. Strawberry looked up at you, tears in eyes. She smiled. It wasn't genuine in the least. It was fake.

'I would say it's okay but...'

You knew it wasn't "okay". 

'It's going to take a lot of time and effort to heal, (Y/N).'

You nodded.

"I'll do anything!" You exclaimed.

The world around you faded to black. You looked around.

'Welcome to your mind, (Y/N).'

"This is my mind? It's so... empty." You said.

"AHEM."

You turned to see someone in a green and yellow sweater.

"Oh! Strawberry! You're back." They said.

Strawberry nodded. The chains were still there. Was she not worried?

"No. I am worried. I just know there's nothing I can do..." They sighed.

You looked over at Strawberry. She had stood up and started walking towards you.

'I want you to repeat after me.'

You nodded.

'I am beautiful.'

"You are beautiful." You said.

Strawberry face palmed.

'Not like that! You are beautiful.'

"You are beautiful."

Strawberry looked like she wanted to strangle someone. The other human just laughed.

'COOPERATE! Don't you want to heal!?!'

'NOW! REPEAT AFTER ME!! I AM BEAUTIFUL!!'

"I AM BEAUTIFUL!!" You yelled.

It felt... good. In a way.

'I AM WORTH IT!!'

"I AM WORTH IT!!"

With every compliment you said to yourself, you saw one by one, the chains disappearing.

'I AM LOVED!!'

"I AM LOVED!!" You yelled.

'THAT'S RIGHT!! NOW!! I AM NEEDED!!'

"I AM NEEDED!!" You were yelling at the top of your lungs.

'I WILL LEARN TO LOVE MYSELF..!'

"I WILL LEARN TO LOVE MYSELF..!" You almost screamed.

'EVEN IF IT TAKES ONE MILLION YEARS!!!!!'

"EVEN IF IT TAKES ONE MILLION YEARS!!!!" You screamed.

'BECAUSE I AM LOVED!!'

"BECAUSE I AM LOVED!!" You yelled.

{{ Music ends }}

You thought you heard some sort of orchestra in the background. Strawberry smiled at you and nodded.

"We're going to do that everyday until these chains are gone, okay? We need to stop these thoughts of yours." She said with a sigh.

She was hiding something, you could tell.

~Strawberry's POV~

I hope she didn't see through my lie. Because not all of these chains are from her...

'Bye (Y/N)! I'll talk to you tomorrow!'

...some of them are from me.

{{ Word count: 519 words

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! You've started your healing! Yay..? I dunno. Anyway!

See ya in the next chappy!~ }}