H-hello

~William POV~

It was raining and getting dark quick. It was pouring rain as I ran home. God dam rain but it Ireland so of course it's going to rain it always fucking rain. I slowed down to a walk as I reached my block. I looked across the street in the gutter there was a pair of gold green eyes it was a bit frightening but interesting enough that I started to walk towards them. When I got there I bend down "h-hello?" I said out of confusion if that was someone. 'It' chuckled deeply and grind devilishly that I moved back a bit "hello friend" it can talk OK I need to stop calling him a it but what else am I gonna call him?  "who are you?" he looked up at me and walk closer he looked like a clown! "oh how rude of me I sorry I'm pennywise the dancing clown and you?" he asked "umm William but just will is fine... What are you doing in the sewer?" he didn't seem happy about that but them he smiled again why did his smile has to be so dam creepy then he spoke "I got lost in the storm so I ended up here" oh well that is a bit strange so I guess he  got lost like me "can you get out I live near here you can stay with me for the night?" he seemed pleased about that by a lot. He thanked me and told me not to move then he disappeared into the darkness a few minutes past and I feel a hand on my shoulder I jumped a bit then look behind me quickly it was pennywise I sighed out of relief " Jesus you scared me OK let's go if you want?" he nodded and looked at me again ok forget what I said about his smile that freaky he just look scary in person. Stop it he not going to kill you or position you with cake or strangle you with a cloth or a balloon ok yes I know I'm over exaggerating but I don't deal with clowns for a reason but I need to not freak out. We ended up at my house I open the door and let him in then walked in locking the door.

~word count 390~

OK I know it's been forever since I posted on any of my books but I have stuff going on but I starting to go away so don't go having a party cuz its not going to be everyday maybe IDK but take my chapter and PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. buh-bye