Strange

~Willam POV~

He looked around the room it wasn't much. There was a TV with two couches with a table in the middle along with a few pictures and video games for the PS³. Not much at all just a simple room for a apartment. The apartment only has two rooms, two bathrooms, a small kitchen, and a living room. Nothing to be proud of but descent to like to live in. As all the thoughts went through my head I looked at him then the air kicked on and I shivered oh dam where still wet. I ran to the bathroom and grab two towels for us and some spare close for him. He must be so uncomfortable in that outfit and that strange makeup. I handed him the towel and spare clothes to him he thanked me and dryer himself off but his makeup didn't come off not a bit and he didn't change. Oh yeah privacy"oh sorry the bathroom is down the hall on the right and the first door ye see" I told him he nodded but didn't go to change guess he doesn't want to. Strange guy I would say. I asked if he was hungry but he said he was fine then told him where his room was and mine if he needed anything after that I got ready for bed. When I sat in bed trying to go to sleep few thoughts went through my head but a few stuck in me head 'he is strange looking clown but looks very familiar some how'. After few minutes of thought I feel asleep with a dream no a Nightmare.

*word count 276*

Yes I know short chapter but I'm tired so PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND I WILL SEE ALL YA DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. buh-bye