Too Long #2

The night was still and I just got to my apartment. It was a lonely building with only two other people living there. I stepped into the elevator, the doors closed. Now recognizing all the buttons I pressed the ninth button. The elevator started going up but then stopped suddenly. I looked at the doors waiting for them to open to let in a person. Nothing. I was a little weirded out but I just hit the empty space above the buttons. The lights flickered a little then the elevator started moving up again. Once the doors opened I quickly walked out. I got to my apartment door. I put my hand in my pocket and shuffled  through the spare change and papers with sketches on them trying to find my keys. I finally find them and put the key in the keyhole. Stumbling inside I open the old door. I put my bag on the chair next to the door. I settle on my light brown couch looking around my messy house. 

                         I decide to take out my camera and take a look the pictures I took earlier. I walked  over to the chair I put my bag on. I take out my camera and walk over to my desk. My desk has pictures and drawings everywhere. There were strings hanging from the ceiling with pictures of trees, birds, and landmarks. I placed my camera on my desk and turned on my laptop. I took my phone out of my pocket and connected it to the AUX cord. One of my songs started up and i hummed along to the song. I went back over to my laptop. I looked at my wallpaper remembering the time I took the picture of my favorite bird, The Snowy Owl. To take that picture I went to Yellowstone. Yellowstone is one of my favorite places during the winter. Everything is covered in snow and it was the perfect place to take pictures of the animals that can survive the cold weather. I snapped out of my daze and get back to what I was doing. I plugged my camera into small white cord that was connected to my laptop. A small sized window pop on my screen with the pictures I took earlier. I looked through them once again but with more time. I skipped through two when I saw something on the third one. I zoomed into one of the birds when I spot something odd on one of them. It seemed to have a face and human body on it but with bird wings. A little weirded out I decided to go to bed thinking I needed sleep because of how late it was. 

                        I grabbed my phone and unplugged it from the cord. I walked to my bedroom and put my phone on my bed. I went over to my closet and pulled out some shorts and a oversized shirt. As I walk over to my bathroom I start taking off my clothes one by one. I get to my shower and turn on the water. Once I was done I put my clothes on and laid in the darkness of my room. I was on my phone for a little then turned it off and laid on my side. I slowly drifted off to sleep.