Moving in? Chapter 3

Aarons POV 

Me and Aph have been dating for around 4 months now, she has been the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. She has been a great mother figure to Jacob since Nikki decided drop all contact with Jacob.

I want to ask her to move in...I can't stand being apart from her! My house is closer to the school, so she would spend less time in the car... She's coming over tonight! I can ask her than, I really hope with all my heart that she says one word..."Yes" I mutter under my breath as Jacob walks into the room.

Jacob smiles confused "Hi dad?" I say surprised expecting him to be playing on the computer "H-Hi Jacob!" Jacob laughs "Are you thinking of Miss Phoenix?" I can tell I'm blushing and I say "Maybe..." 

He laughs "Is she moving in?! *V*" I say "Well...I'm asking her tonight, since you did say it would be fine for her to life here!" Jacob smiles and asks "Can I go to aunty Melissas? So I don't have to hear you to talking!" I laugh "I'll call her." I call Melissa and she comes to pick up Jacob.

I say bye to Jacob as soon as they leave, Aphmau pulls up in her car...I  blush holding the door open for her. In the amount of time it took for Melissa to pick up Jacob I was able to set up a nice dinner, and make it look romantic... 

I smile pulling her seat out for her she blushes asking "Why is this so fancy?" I smirk "You'll find out!" She looks at me and laughs "Oh?" I sit quickly grab the dinner (Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp) and she looks at me astounded, I smile "Does it look good?" She smiles calmly "Yes. It looks delicious!" 

I smile looking into her eyes, she is just so beautiful...Inside and out...I'm absoultey in love with this women! I feel heat come to my checks...She asks destroying her dinner "Is there going to be any desert?"

I nod still looking in her eyes, I can't take my eyes off this girl! I blush "Aphmau?" She answers "Yes Aaron?" I breath in heavily trying to stay calm. "Will you..." She says 999.99.9% flustered "Aaron?! I'm not ready for marriage! I mean I want to get married one day, but" I cut her off even more flustered and blushing "?! Uh I'm not proposing! I wanted to ask!" I breath in trying to stay calm.

I ask grabbing her hand "Will you move in with me?" I look at her opening my eyes I see her smile and she gets up and kisses me on the check and I hear a whisper in my ear "Yes..." 

Hope you enjoyed that bit! Bye-Bye