Date Chapeter 2

Aaron's POV

I finish buttoning up my shirt I walk out of my room and I say to the babysitter "I'll be back at 9:00, Jacob has to be in bed by 8:00." The babysitter smiles "Ok! And are you going out on a date?"

I blush thinking of the thought of going on a date with Aph..." Yeah, I guess I am!" The babysitter laughs "Finally! Your 'wife' left you a year ago and neither of you liked each other!" She has babysat Jacob plenty of times. I grab my jacket and neal down to say bye to Jacob "Cya soon buddy! I'll be back by the morning. And I hope you like the women I'm going on a date with!" Jacob looks at me in confusion and asks "Who is she?" I smile standing up "You'll see...Soon!"

Jacob says annoyed "FWINE! But if you don't tell me soon! I'll get mad!" I laugh opening the door "Bye Jacob!" He says in the distance "Bye dad!" I shut the door getting into my car and driving to "Miss Phoenixs" house. I can't help but laugh how she's a teacher! I pull up into her driveway and knock on the door, as Aph opens in a short purple dress with white straps I smirk looking her up and down "So the teacher is hot?" Aph blushes completely flustered.

I grab her hand and we go on our date, after the date we come back to my house...Cause Aph is way to drunk to go home! We walk in the door and Lil is sitting on the couch watching T.V and I say "That's all Lil! Thanks for watching Jacob!" Lil (Full name = Lilian) stands up putting her hand out for her money, I laugh handing her, her money. I she smiles leaving as Aph smiles drunkenly (It's a Friday night) I laugh saying "Come on! You're sleeping on my bed!" Aph blushes "Wher-re will you sl-leep?" I laugh with my hands folded behind my back "On the couch!" She smiles hugging me "Ok than..." I walk her into my room and she just flops onto my bed...I tuck her in and kiss her forehead...She blushes in her sleep...

I grab a blanket from the coberd and lay down on the couch...Going to sleep...I wake up to see Aphmau wrapped in my arms? What I sit up in bed?! I look around the room to make sure me and Aph are still wearing clothes...Thank Ireneeee! I get up brewing a cup of coffee as women like arms wrap around my chest, I smile putting my arms on hers "Morning Aph..." I hear her whisper "Morning..."

I grab a cup of coffee for me and Aph as I smile "I'll go wake up Jacob! He...Asked to see his mum today...So I got to drop him off at Nikkis...Well I can smell the awkwardness!" As I finish speaking I hear my phone start ringing, I answer with a simple "Hello? Aaron speaking?" I hear a very annoying voice say "Hi Aaron, I must cancel with Jacob I'm going out today." I sigh "Why cant you bring Jacob with you?"

She says nervously "No reason." I sigh "Fine than." I hang up and hug Aph, I sigh "She's going 'somewhere'" I mutter "Probably her 'trainer'" Aph laughs "Are you 😒 jealous?" I say annoyed "No! I wish she would spend time with Jacob...He's to innocent he thinks no one in the world can do wrong..."

Aph smiles rubbing her hand up and down my chest "He has a great farther at least" I kiss her forehead holding her and I whisper "Thanks Aph..."

I go wake up Jacob and he's absolutely amazed how Aph or "Miss Phoenix" went on a date with me...She stayed over a bit and had to leave because her dog would have been hungry...I wish I married Aph...A long time ago...

Hope you enjoyed! Bye