Ø9Ø

jin pov.

It was 6 in the morning and i can already feel the sun's beam on my face. I sit up and rub my face with my both hands. I stretch a bit and decided to get up. I go straight to the bathroom and wash my face.

Its a ritual since then. After i did my business, i go downstairs and straight to the kitchen. Since no one is awake. The production team are in the hotel and that leave on seven of us.

I started to make a breakfast and cook some simple dish. As i cut the onions, something flash to my head.

Whats date today?

Oh yeah... What date today... I put the knife down and get my phone near the sliced spices. I open my phone and see its oct. 12. Tomorrow is 13 and its jimin birthday.. I smiled in that thought.

"Good morning jin-hyung!" A voice said.

I got starled and cause my other hand to place in top of the knife. I wince and look at it.

Well shit.

The knife cut my palm into long scar and luckily it wasnt that deep. Gez, thats sharp.

"Oh no. Im sorry hyung." Hoseok said. "Its alright. You just starled me." I said and clean my wound by letting the tap water flow in my palm.

"I'll help you cook in trade of startled you." He said and wash his hands. "Thanks hoseok." I said and dried my wound.

"By the way, why did you wake up this early?" I asked. "I got nightmare. Its horrible." He said with fear in his voice.

"Oh, its alright. Its just a dream." I assured. It tooks a second before he respond..

"Just a dream."

I got curious but i stay silent. As the blood in my palm, stop. I started to help out hoseok.

We talk some some stuff and later on we finish cooking breakfast. I took off my apron and so was hoseok. "Jin hyung, im just gonna take a shower. Is it okay if i leave you?" He asked.

"Of course. Go take a bath." I chuckle and start to clean off the dirt on the counter tops.

He smiled before he walk away. I hummed until i finish cleaning our messed. I decided to go in the living room. I roamed my eyes around the living room and my eyes caught something.

I got curious, of course. I walk toward it and bend down.

It was a plastic. A hand carry plastic. I get it and sit back at the couch. Its little bit heavy actually. I open it and saw many stuff. I used my other hand where it doesnt have wounds.

I carefully pick some things and surprisingly its all a pictures and with a pollaroid. As the plastic is empty, i carefully set aside the pollaroid and analize the photos.

There were all ladies. Beautiful ladies. One of them caught my attention..

I examine the other photo and i admitted that i like to see like this.

"Good morning jin hyung." A voice said behind.

I quickly shuffle back the photo and the pollaroid back and put under the couch. I turn around and it was jungkook..

"Oh, good morning kookie. Seems having a good morning i see.." I forcely smiled. "Lets just say yes." He giggle.

That was close. "Since your awake, come on. Join me eating breakfast."

Hi. Sorry for the wrong typos. Luv u all.

-edited-