Ø13Ø

taehyung pov.

*mmm

*mmm

I suddenly hear a muffled sound.. Its dark, so i cant identify who made that noise. "Guys... Did you hear that?" I asked.

"You mean a muffled s---mmm!" Hoseok answered but silence was cutted off.

"Hoseok hyung?" I asked.

Im already afraid now. Im just not showing it. I quickly shove my hands in my pocket and get my phone. I quickly turn on my flashlight. I direct it to everyone and it seems only me, yoongi and namjoon hyung left.

"Wait, where's hoseok and jungkook go?" Yoongi asked.

"I dont know. He was just here minutes ago!" I said.

Okay, this is really creaping me out. But of course im not showing it. I shone my phone to other direction.

Just then a girl with a medium curly brown hair wearing a black zipper jacket above the knee with a gruesome wounds on her forehead.

I dont know what to do.. Even my feet are stuck in the floor. I want to run but i cant.

"Run.. Run.. " she said with a warning tone.

Her voice is familiar somewhere......

"Jesy?" I blurted out..

"Huh? What are you talking about tae?" Namjoon asked.

I look at him and shone my flashlight to him. I then see behind him a short and petite  woman standing with a big slash cut on her face..

"Your in danger. Go... Run as fast as you could.."

I stared to the others and i notice how tensed they are. "Please dont tell me... There is someone behind us..." Yoongi asked and barely to hear it.

"I think... " I cant make up a sentence.

They quickly walk in my direction still not facing them...

Then an image of a blonde lady wearing oversize t-shirt with a very short short and has a half face that are... Let just say it was hammered.

And A woman who has a big black hair  wearing oversize sweater and has bloody legs... "Can... W-we turn a-around?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"As long you can handle these images.." I said trying not want hurt any ghost feelings.

I suddenly feel they move and face the girls. They are about scream when one of the speak.

"Please... We dont want mean any harm towards all of you..." The blonde one said with Her thick brittish accent.

"We are just give you a sign that the he is going to kill you all..." The black curly hair said.

"Just like he did to us..." The petite woman said.

"But how about are friends? We cant just let them kill our friends!" Yoongi said in korean.

The ghost look puzzled in what he said.

"Im sorry, we can't understand you..." Jesy said.

I know them... By thier voice i can identify who they are...

"Hello love.... My names jesy.." Her voice is little bit high pitched but sexy.

"Im jade! Jade Thirwall!" She said with a deep accent and cute voice.

"Perrie. Perrie Edwards." Another female voice with a deep but femine voice.

"Im leigh anne pinnock. And you can leigh anne." Her voice is very feminine but stronger.

"And im kim Taehyung. Nice to hear your voice guys..."

"Little mix.."

Hehehehe FIREEEEEEEEE!!! Well i got hype! Thank you for reading my book!!! Love lots!!! Special thanks @Lil_mix_fics and JackelineIrias for reading and voting my book. Also jimint-, i like your books!! Check out her books too! Its also little mixxbts!!!

Vote and comment!

Kamsa!

-edited-