Ø17Ø

Namjoon pov

I felt my stomach upside down from the sight i saw. Me and yoongi hyung break the wall and rotten body, skeleton and dead bodies are hang in the ceiling.

I didnt hold much my stomach and started to throw up in the side. I felt someone pull my shoulder up. I wipe my mouth and saw yoongi hyung eyes in worried.

"I know your scared already, lets go. Lets call the others and call the police." He said.

I nodded and we started to rush downstairs. But we got surprise when we saw jungkook holding a bloody knife in the living room. We stop are tracks in the end of the staircase.

Jungkook.... Did you kill them? Why?

I felt an adrenaline rushing inside my body. Ready to scold jungkook. Just then jungkook snapped his head toward us.

I sudden get what is happening. He grinned so wide that his lips are ready to tear apart in no time. "Glad you two are here. Now it would be easy.." He said in deep and croaked voice.

It wasnt jungkook voice. I know it wasnt. I suddenly felt a from force pulling me away. I look at who was it. It was yoongi hyung pulling me away. He pulled me with him and ran together.

We go to the front door but i was lock. "We have to get out of here in no time!" Yoongi hyung exclaim.

I just nodded and dont know what to do but to think to ran away from this hell. We quickly run going to the back door but then i suddenly felt yoongi hyung left behind.

"Bulls eye."

"Namjoon... Run!" Yoongi hyung scream.

I turn around and saw an axed thrown behind yoongi hyung's head. I suddenly panic. I havent seen jin hyung.. Im still hoping that he is still alive. I look up saw jungkook smiling like a mad man and walk toward me.

I quickly ran. Thanks to my long legs i ran faster. I reach the back door and it open.

Finally.

I quickly ran outside and get my phone. I shakily get my phone and dialled manager hyung number.

"Hello? Namjoon?"

"Managernim! Please help us! Bring a police in the penthouse! Please! Be hurry! I beg you!" I said with my voice crooked.

"Namjoon! What is happening!?"

"Just bring the po-- urghh!"

I felt a severe pain in my head and i know what my fate would be. I tried to stay alive.. But i guess this is my fate..

Suddenly darkness cover me...

Hiiiii!!! Sorry! Late upload, this is only rushed chapter. Im sorry if this is little bit late. I got little bit busy and today is my birthday. I wish that we are all okay.