Chapter one

Life was normal for me. Nothing seem to happen that much. No rumors were spread about me in Jr. High, or any bullying... well....
     A girl named Sammy (change it if its your name) picks on because i have hydrophobia or a fear of water. I can drink water but im really afraid of the pool or ocean. It started when I was young

   "Daddy daddy! Lets go to the swimming pool!" A young girl said (you)
    "I cant sweetie, but your uncle can-" your dad wad interrupted by you
    "B-but i dont like uncle John! He is mean to me!"
    "He is only joking! Besides, ill be right here by the pool side."
    "Okie!" The little girl puts her floaties on and jump in the pool that her uncle was in. Her dad feel asleep while reading a book.
      "Ugh, Kenny is so lazy! Why do i have to take care of his-" the uncle starred at the little girl. "What do you want brat"
      "W-would you like t-to come play with me?" You stuttered. A devilish smirk grew on the uncles face.
     "Sure! Its called....drowning" before you can react he grabbed the girls head and submerged her underwater. She cried out for help.
     "JOHN!" The girls dad called and jumped in the pool and pulled you out. The girl was passed out. "How could you!"
     "I-i was only play-"
     "THATS NOT PLAYING! YOU ALMOST KILLED MY ONLY FAMILY!" The uncle grew silent and went underwater. He never came back up.

>end of flashback<

   I heard about this thing online, its called creepypasta. Its internet horror stories that had been copy and pasted. My favorite one was BEN_Drowned. I relate to him a lot.
     Not that long ago, me friend, who was also into creepypasta, told me that some of them are dead, but will come back. So some will be girls and some will be boys. She didnt list who were dead but, she did gave me the spooks. Just imagine, waking up as a resurrection of a serial killer. Some fangirls would say 'ITS MY LIFE LONG DREAM TO BECOME LIKE JEFF THE-' yeah, you get the point. But, its a scary thought. First, you need to require skills like, stealth, speed, a history, weapon, etc. Im kinda glad for once that i cant run as fast! So i know that i wont be the one.........

A/N: heyyyy, this idea was a random thought pf mine. Like,  being resurrected as a CP. and here are some random facts about cp
•EJ is a texan
•Jeff is somewhat real but he died
•BEN is BEN