blessing dressed like a turkey leg.

roryphillips: stoked to start filming today as veil!

362,746 likes

5,943 comments

usera: how are you so pretty??

userb: gonna kill this role!

elizabetholsenofficial: so excited that you're joining the cast

paulrudd: can't believe im sharing the screen with you, if you get all of the screen im suing

roryphillips: excited to be working w you too!! god ur too much paulrudd

paulrudd: i am a blessing

brielleporter: never seen a blessing dressed like a turkey leg paulrudd

paulrudd: SEBASTIAN COME GET YOUR GIRL

userc: bribastian ftw

userd: nice try userc, brielle doesn't deserve him

brittlrobertson: you're right she deserves the best userd

brittlrobertson: HAVE AN AMAZING DAY BABE GOOD LUCK

phoebejtonkin: britt is like half angel half savage

aarontaylorjohnson: damn why did quicksilver have to die

usere: AARON MY DAD

userf: yeah bitch why did he have to die

benjiporter: wanna grab coffee later rory?

brielleporter: could you be more subtle dumbass? benjiporter

-------

sleeping beauty:

everyone is so nice here bri ugh

paul rudd? nice? who would've thought

which lot are you filming in? im almost there, and i brought donuts :)

sleeping beauty:

lot c, and hurry up!! evangeline and paul ate all the cookies

ugh evangeline my wife

-------

               brielle walked out her car, juggling the dozen of donuts, her phone and her coffee. she walked through the maze of lots that made up the studios. she remembered it like the back of her hand though considering a few years earlier she shot her movie unfriended there. seeing the huge sign flaunting the letter c, she peeked through the wide open doors.

               she walked into the dark area. she saw that afar, aurora was filming a scene with paul and michael. after placing the donuts down next to the empty plate of cookies, she makes her way to the crew watching the scene unfold. brielle watched her best friend since six, do her magic and she couldn't be more proud. after filming, rory locked gazes with brielle and comes running towards her.

               "woah woah! calm down" she says as she almost dropped the coffee in her hand. "do you know how expense coffee is?" with a roll of her eyes, rory said "brielle, you're an actress. four dollars won't hurt you." "yes it will! i need that money for food" brielle retorted.

               "brielle!" the young adult heard a masculine yet perky voice call out. "i thought i heard your annoying voice." "paul, this is our first time meeting. you've never heard my voice." she says grabbing a chocolate donut from the dozen. "unfortunately thats not true. my daughter watches teen wolf. and by the way she ships stydia." brielle pretends to gag on her donut as he tells her that. "gross, but thats ok because scalia for the win." "right on" paul says, was they both laugh while high fiving each other.

               "brielle? did i hear that brielle was here?" a voice asked from the shadows, coming closer by the minute. brielle wanted to shrivel up in a corner, she knew that voice from anywhere. "i might've forgotten to mention he was here."  rory whispered in the girl's ear. "yeah i could see that." she mumbled as her eyes kept on rolling backwards.

               "hey there pooter." sebastian said with a flash of his pearly white teeth. brielle wanted to melt right where he stood. she thought he was attractive. there was no beating around the bush. she just hated the way he talked and acted, his cockiness. so she always put up this defense when talking to him. "hi white chocolate." she responded trying not to cringe. no one noticed though. in fact everyone broke out in laughter.

               "white chocolate?!" rory managed to let out in between her hearty laughs. "she said its because it sounds like a stripper name and i have the body of a stripper." laughter broke out through all of the studio. brielle's face turned a bright red as she mumbled a "fuck you" to sebastian. but again no one noticed.

               "so you two correspond?" evangeline asked the two of them with a genuine smile on her face. sebastian proudly nods and brielle mumbles an "unfortunately." "can i be the queen of this ship." she asked with a laugh. "you'll have to fight elizabeth for that spot. she's the queen of every ship. literally. you should see how she gets over stalia." "thats my spot!" rory cried out  with a pretend sob following.

               "can we talk about something else? like what scene were you guys shooting." evangeline, paul, and rory say nothing. "ookay, i get it." brielle says with a quiet laugh. the director asks the actors if they wanted to see the shoot, which they did, leaving brielle and sebastian alone to the side. "you know you're shorter than you look on tv." he said looked down at her. looking up at him she responded, "and you're less buff than you are in pictures and the big screen. maybe i should stop calling you white chocolate." "no no you don't have to do that, see?" he said flexing his muscles through his tight, white teeshirt. "yeah yeah you could stop doing that." he stopped as she told him to.

               "so you wanna get coffee?" sebastian asked after a moment of  awkwardness. "sorry i'm busy." she responded while scrolling through her instagram feed. " well i never really specified when" he tells her, obvious that she was not happy. "listen im just trying to be nice but you keep blowing me off. we've hardly talked. do you have a problem with me?" sebastian asked, genuinely curious. brielle felt bad, she knew she was constantly a bitch towards him. "coffee 6:30 tonight, i'll text you the address." she said with a small smile.

               unable to contain his grin, sebastian nodded happily. brielle, unsure of what she just did walks over to rory. "i'll see you later babes." she said, kissing her on the cheek before leaving the lot and going home.