teen flop.

brielleporter: when phoebe doesn't buy the frickin frosted flakes

tagged: phoebejtonkin

210,386 likes

3,763 comments

usera: momlia

userb: if malia doesn't get a happy ending with scott or overall im suing

userb: teen flop

phoebejtonkin: IM SORRY OK I THOUGHT YOU WANTED LUCKY CHARMS

brielleporter: are u blind i clearly tweeted FROSTED FLAKES phoebejtonkin

brielleporter: im so emo

imsebastianstan: we can get later

userc: WHAT

userd: explain yourself sebbo imsebastianstan

paulrudd: get some boy

elizabetholsenofficial: calm yourself paulrudd

usere: is she dating sebastian??

userf: one dude after another i swear

userg: she needs to stay away from my mans

[post deleted]

-------

sighing after she deleted the post, she threw her phone onto her bed and herself a minute later. she smudged her face into her pillow and screamed out of frustration. "why me? why me? why me?" she continued to mumble. just then she heard a knock on her door. she wondered who it was, "come in."

she saw a tall brunette from the corner of her eye and immediately knew that it was the girl she shared her apartment with. "what phoebe?" her friend frowned, she hated seeing brielle upset. but she noticed more recently, she was upset often. phoebe got onto the bed and laid on her side, facing brielle. "are you okay bub?"

"i'm dandy." brielle responded sourly. she noticed the expression on phoebe's face and mumbled a sorry. "are you still thinking about finn?" she asked concerned. brielle furrowed her eyebrows angrily, "screw finn. i'm just tired of all the hate, sebastian is so annoying!" combing through the light brunette's hair with her hands, she asks her another question. " why is he annoying?"

"oh i wonder why! maybe because he's so cocky, and arrogant, and attractive!" brielle hadn't noticed the last thing she had said but phoebe did. "attractive?" she asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows. "you're not helping." brielle frowned as she sat up on her bed. "now i have to go get coffee with him because he wouldn't shut up." she checked her phone and realized she'd have to start getting ready soon.

clutching the other girl's hand, phoebe smiled. "it'll go by fine. give him a chance!" "how am i supposed to give him a chance when his millions of fangirls hate me! i'm tired of being judged and putting up this tough skin!" phoebe gets on her knees and hugs her best friend. "just give him one shot, i'm assuming you're going to the quiet little coffee shop so there won't be a lot of people. one shot and if he's as annoying and arrogant as you make him out to be, don't talk to him ever again. deal?" "deal."