70 - Oliver's POV

REALLY IMPROTANT A/N BELOW SO READ IT!!! [Edited by Sorensen]

Oliver’s POV:

She had deleted her email account. Darci had deleted her email.

Damn her.

I stare blankly at the screen with those words leave a disgusting taste in my mouth, a bit like a metallic bile, but seven times as worse, horrible taste.

I then stop focusing on the bile taste and I realize that she is leaving. Darci is leaving although, the only difference is, I won't let her. I know, I'll jump out of the window like superman... one problem, I don’t have powers.

 I flip open white pages, yes, I mean the book, surprising right? You can use a book to find people instead of an app. GENIUS!!! Argh, one problem I hate books.

"Ray, Ray, Ray, Michael Ray, there we go." I mutter to myself, as I went down the page of 'R' then quickly finding Darci's Dad's name. I shut the book shut once memorizing the address, then typing it into my phone. I have a bad memory, ok?

I grab my coat and my car keys before racing over to Shirley, my run down, blue jeep. I type Darci's address into my GPS and I drive to her house, not caring about the speed limit, I'm pretty sure I was going 100, and it was a school crossing... I promise I didn't run over any kids... much, just kidding. I speed down Darci's street, Green Avenue, and guess what, the street had a lot of trees, I know, how weird. Ironic much? I quickly went down her long drive way until I almost hit her actual house. I almost fly out of Shirley and I knock on the door three times. No answer. I knock another 10 times really fast, although there is still no answer.

She left the airport, already.

Slowly I drove down the highway, I hate roads, for Christ’s sake I could walk faster than the way I'm driving. I actually have a massive temptation to walk and ditch the car, I mean can't people understand that true love is about to be shipped out of this country? This is serious shit, and I'm stuck here in a fucking traffic jam. I think I hate life. I think I'm going to have to kill someone. Ok, that's it, someone is going to have to pay and it won't be pretty, I think this dashboard might be the start of it. Slowly the red car in front of me pulls up to a stop. I slam my fist down onto the car horn in the middle of the steering wheel. Some old guy gets out of his car and puts his hands up in the air, in surrender. Oh I wish I had the gun to match that, although my impatient glare seemed to trigger the fear in him because he gets back into his car and starts trying to start it up again. No such luck. He has fucking broken down in the middle of the highway. Once again, this dashboard is going to die. I slam my fist on the car horn again and try to go onto the next lane but too many cars are piled up. I yell in frustration and climb out of my car.

"You couldn't have picked a better time?" I shout at the man. He looks at me in shock.

"It’s not my fault! “The man cries out.

"You should have gotten a new car!" Ok, I know, I sound like a Jerk, but I need to get to the airport.

After I don't know how long of a wait a tow truck comes and picks up the car, and I race into the airport, but of course, there is always the trouble of parking. Impatiently I tap my foot against the car floor. Slowly a taxi to my right pulls out of its tiny car park that I knew my car would only just squeeze through. I speed into the car park, only just missing other car. I slowly squeeze myself through the car doors so I don't scratch the expensive car beside me. I open airport doors. She was walking down to the plane. I raced towards her.

I call out her name loudly, in attempt to get her to notice me before she goes through any kind of security.  Darci spins around. No I don't mean in slow motion, like the movies. I mean she spins around so fast she stumbles backwards but quickly catches herself.

"Oliver?" Darci asks in surprise. I smile and race towards her, skidding the last couple of steps and manage to catch my self also, a complete smooth move. Point one to Oliver.

She giggles at my skidding and I shrug.

"That was smooth." Darci tells me.

"Smooth is my middle name." I say like it was nothing.

"Whatever you say." She tells me, and at her smart remark, I do the unthinkable, the most cliché move ever. I kiss her. Well, first I smash forehead against hers, but then with a quick recovery, I then kiss her.

She tangles her fingers into my hair, and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"This is so damn Cliché." I tell her, moving a strand of hair behind her ear. She smiles again.

"The difference is..." She tells me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I like it."

Ok so I was late, I know, it was over 23 reads... I KNOW OK! SUE ME! Nah, but seriously, this chapter isn't how I wanted it, and it still isn't the best but I had to dish it out. So I'm sorry. I'll probably edit it later, and tweak it, and adjust it and make it better, but at the moment I know it sucks. I'll put up my status when it’s edited if you want to read the real thing.

ALSO

I am indeed making a sequel, called 'One Unanswered Question." I know it sounds amazing but I'm collabing it with my friend _XxXSuperManXxX_ so go follow her because she's amazing.

I will be putting up shit about it on this story, so no, don't go deleting this from your library yet, there is still valuable information on this book.

ALSO!! (I know, I'm so information filled today)

Questions are able to be asked on this story! So please comment some questions towards any of the characters and they will answer! So this could be to Courtney, milky Mikey, Darci, or Oliver and they will answer. And if you have any questions for me! Ask them below! Just comment. They will be answered in one of my new chapters.

ALSO!! (Again I know, I can't believe you guys are still reading)

Thank you to my friend _XxXSuperManXxX_ for making me a new cover it’s FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!

 Is it not?

Thank you if you’re still reading, and that’s the end of this book, I know, I'm sad to see it go.

thanks to @-Black for editing this chapter. :P

xox Dutchie

P.S. thank you all so much for the amount of reads and votes. :P