SCHOOL

Bea povs;

Hi steph your late!

Steph;Sorry besh its traffic!

Throwback::::::::::

STEPH was my bestfriend since we are Kids,because My mom and her mom are also bestfriend since they are Elementary,We meet steph in the first day of school in grade 1,were just talking and beacame friends each other,although steph is serios with anything,Steph is NBSB,thats why she is afraid to fall in love someone.
She thinks that  after falling in love each other,it goes to kicking each other,or sucuide,because thats what she saw in the movie.
Throwback done!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on now steph,we are late in the first subject which is ENGLISH
Were now in 2nd year college,When you step at the college life,its always bUsy with anything,thats why my eyebags is now bigger than i thought.

While we are walking unexpectedly hit someone we didn't know.
We dont know who he is,of course he's handsome,cute,with dimples....

Watch your step miss!you suddenly drop my books---he said
Oh Im sorry sir,we didnt recognize you--steph
Oh yes Im so so so very sorry sir(with a lil fling fling😍)

Come on now Besh,were already late--steph
Coming!!But infernes,he is so cute!!Oh i forgot his name,damn shit.

I was talking myself while steph was in a hurry to our first subject.
I dont know whats is the world is going around here,just because of that guys,I unexpectedly hit him.I cant focus anything,I just always think him,what his name.During our class, i didnt listen my teacher what she is saying,Is this LOVE?

IS THIS LOVE STEPH?
i slap my face 3 times,if i am dreaming!!No No no,it cant be,Silly me!!!

KRING...KRING.....KRING....
break time,we go the cafeteria to have snack,but suddenly i saw him,and unexpectably,no more table are vacant,so We sit him beside,And i was so nervous,my knee was vibrant..

What happend to you besh!why is it that your knee is shaker?---steph

I dont know!i tried to stop but it wont!shit!!!

HI GUYS,,enjoy reading!!!!