CHAPTER 1: MEET UP

TO THOSE WHO CANNOT VIEW THE CHAPTER 1, PLEASE VIEW IT THRU THIS ONE. :)

Kate has been a big fan of the Korean Wave for some time now. As her parent's gift to her she will be stopping by South Korea before heading to New York. It is hr first time traveling alone - that is why it's a very big deal for her.

"Are you excited?" Kate's mom asked.

"Of course mom, more than you could imagine. You know naman diba, it has been my dream to go to South Korea for the longest time. Yun lang, I was hoping kasama ko kayo there."

"You know naman anak, our job won't permit us now. That's why we decided, kasi you are already done with high school - you should try to travel on your own. Add to that na you will be living in the US for a while alone."

"That saddens me ma. You and dad won't be there for me while I pursue my dream."

"Sometimes it tends to get lonely when you are on the road to reaching your dreams. But always remember, that no matter, what dad and I will always be here for you. It's hard for us to let you go, but it's something all parents must do."

"Yes ma. I love you ma, and thank you for everything."

"Sige na, you finish your packing so that you won't forget anything. Before you know it, 4 months have passed and magkakasama na tayo ni dad mo there sa US. For now, just enjoy your trip to South Korea."

Kate is almost finished packing up her things for her most awaited trip. Sad to be leaving her parents behind, but she is also excited for the adventure that awaits her. The first place she will be visiting before she heads straight to Seoul is Jeju Island. She already booked a guesthouse for herself. She was all set for one of her greatest adventures.

He parents were dropping her at the arirport.

"Mag-ingat ka doon anak. Take lots of pictures." Kate's mom said as she hugged her tightly.

"Be a good girl Kate." Kate's dad said as he kissed her on the cheek and hugged her. "Yes dad, I'll be a good girl - I always was." she said with a smirk on her face.

She went inside the airport and checked in her bags. Her flight was in a couple of hours - she felt so excited and couldn't contain herself as a big smile was reflected on her face while walking towards the immigration.

Jeju Island was just a few hours away from Manila, she certainly cannot believe that she will live and breathe the same air as her Kpop Idols and favorite actors. It was finally boarding time, she boarded the plane and sat on the assigned seat. She couldn't help it but she actually fell asleep even before the plane actually departed. When she opened her eyes, she looked out at the window and saw the clouds rolling by. It certainly was a wonderful sight to see. The plane landed and they started to disembark. She took her bags and placed them in a trolley.

She walked towards the information center to ask where she can buy a sim, as well as where she can ride the bus going to the guesthouse she reserved.

"Hi Miss. I wanted to ask where I can buy a sim as well as how I could reach this guesthouse?" Kate asked, the smiling tourist information attendant instructed her where to get the sim as well as how to reach the guesthouse.

"You can buy the sim at the convenience store, there is one right across us" she said pointing to the other side "And at the exit, you can see there is a bus station there and you can ride it, it will take you to a bus stop where you will alight, and will have to walk just a few blocks to reach the guest house." She said and gave Kate a map with written instructions on red pen. "There is a bus every 30 minutes. The bus just left, so just wait for the next one." she added.