Part 6

Recap:

My heart was beating rapidly.

I calmed down and went into my closet and changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top.

I laid in my bed and fell into a nice slumber.
*************************************
I woke up earlier than I ever did with a smile on my face.

I changed into red skinny jeans, an I<3 NY t-shirt and my combat boots.

I skipped into the kitchen and made French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, and placed out orange juice.

I ate my plate than went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, put on a little bit of mascara, and fluoride my mouth.

I skipped into Brenda's room to see her fully dressed and ready.

We then walked out the door but before we could get on our bikes, a honk sounded.

I turned and saw Nash and Cameron.

They waved for us to come over and when we did we got in the car and they gave us a ride to school.

They parked by the gate and let us get out and then left to go park the car.

We walked into the gates of school and in the building to the lockers.

I opened it up and took my stuff out when I heard Jessica screech" What!?!?! Did you just break up with me?"

Then I heard Nash say" yes I did. I just don't like you anymore not as much as I like someone else."

I then I heard her groan loudly and then click away with her high heels.

I slightly laughed because of the temper tantrum she just had.

Then I walked to class by myself since Brenda was too busy staring at Cameron.

I walked by a janitors closet and before I had the chase to walk past it was pushed into the closet with Nash following suit.

He shut and locked it behind me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips and kissed me.

It was sexy and passionate.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he licked my bottom lip and I let him have entrance in my mouth.

I was getting heated real fast. " your so sexy."

He mumbled while kissing me.

I moaned quietly.

" moan for me baby." He said and than I did but than heard giggles from outside the closet.

Hey guys,
I finally finished this chapter for you. Thanks to all the people for the comments.

Love you guys,

P