Part 20

Recap:

Cameron left early in the morning because of some business that he had to take care of.

I wonder what it is...

********************************************************************************************

Cameron's POV (I bet you didn't see this coming)

I have got to meet up with Jessica for my payment for dating Brenda. Then I have to go to Storm to see her today to make sure she is ok.

Strom is my sister. She don't know anything about me being paid to date Brenda. I mean I like Brenda but if I keep this up for another month I can finally break up with Brenda and go to Jessica.

The bad thing is I have started to have feelings for Brenda. Phylicia almost caught me twice and I don't know how but she just ends up being there.

Stupid bitch. She might find out what I'm doing and my plan will fail. I have always hated Phylicia because she may seem so innocent but I have seen what she can do to girls.

She has hurt my sweet Jessica. She can be a demon in the night and if she ever lays a finger on Jessica ever again I will get revenge.

It wont be good either." I'm here baby."

*****************************************************************

Phylicia's POV

I followed behind Cameron. I knew what he has been doing to Brenda and I always try to tell her but he is always there.

Brenda and I have to leave soon and before we do I will make sure she knows. I took my camera this time to capture evidence.

My phone was in my bra just to make sure I have a back-up camera. There she was there in the shadows " I'm here baby." Cameron said before kissing Jessica.

I took a picture but the bad thing was the flash was on. I hid and I could tell they looked my way.

I heard footsteps come closer and I ran for it before they could come closer. I sprinted down the alleyway and down the empty looking street.

I had to get out. I heard footsteps from behind me. Out in the distance I could see Marlena. "MARLENA HELP ME!!!!!" I screamed.

She looked at me but before she could come any closer I was grabbed and slammed onto the brick wall of the alleyway. " MARLENAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed.

My mouth was covered and I could smell the chloroform in it. I could feel my eyes drop slowly before I went limp with Marlena screaming my name as she saw my body slipping away in unconsciousness.

****************************************************************

Marlena's POV

I saw Phylicia's body go limp as Cameron held her on the wall. I screamed for her to wake up but it did nothing.

Cameron looked at me and I ran quickly to my car. I slammed the door and locked myself in the car. I start the ignition and drove as fast as I could to Nash's house. "NAAAASH!!!!" I screamed as I ran into the house.

Before anything could happen I was grabbed and thrown into a trunk of a car. I saw Phylicia dead like limp next to me. I shook her and shook her but she slightly wouldn't wake up.

I then remembered something she said" I am deadly afraid of being kidnapped so if I ever was and they put chloroform in my mouth I will be in a coma of the terrified way I am.

It may take a month or a week to get me back nothing smaller nothing larger than those numbers. I hope you remember this just incase you think I'm dead." She had told me.