Part 9

Recap
I covered myself with a blanket and used my phone to set an alarm for 6:30 so I can show them how grateful I am tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and fell into a nice slumber.
•••••••••••••......•••••.....••••••.....•••••......
I woke up to "Cinderella Man by Eminem" playing as my alarm.

I ran into my closet and dressed up in my day outfit and tiptoed down the stairs to the kitchen and cooked eggs,bacon, sausage, and toast.

I laid it out on the table and than watched TV.

I took out my phone while watching Spongebob and texted Brenda saying I was fine and in a safe place.

After a minute I got a call from her.

I walked out of the room and up to my room where I answered with a "hello?"

B- omg your okay

M- I'm sorry it was so recent but I needed to get out if there and out of that state.

B- it's alright buddy I understand. As long as I still get to talk to you I'm fine. So any cute boys?

M- BRENDA!! But yes I did and I'm living with him and his family.

B- Marlena you tiger.

M- so how are you and Cameron going?

B- we are officially dating now.

M- how is um..... Nash?

B- he is still dating Jessica but looks a little off after I blamed him for your disappearance.

M- he should feel the pain of hurting me.

B- Marlena I need to go because Cam and Nash came and if Nash hears your name he will want the phone and talk to you.

M- ok well bye Brenda talk to you later.

B- Bye Marlena ( did you say Marlena?)

I hung up before Nash could talk to me.

I turned to go when I saw Carter leaning on the door frame looking at me.

" hi I made breakfast for you." I said nervously.

" Who is Brenda and what was that phone call about?" He asked.

"Ok I'll tell you Carter only because I trust you enough" I said and I told the story of how I got to North Carolina.

His reaction well let's just say he became my big brother.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 years later*
" Carter do you really have to go?" I asked as he had to go on the Magcon tour.

" yes but I promise I will text and call you as soon as I can." He said .

I hugged him with tears streaming down my face.

" I just don't want you to leave me." I sobbed.

" I promise I'll be back before you know it." He said hugging me tighter.

We both than let go as soon as his plane was called.

He wiped my tears away as we said goodbye.

I waved to him as new tears came down my face.

He went into the tunnel and that was probably one of the sad moments these last few years since I left my old life.

Through the last two years me and Carter became real close not like brother-sisterly but not where we were dating.

I mean yeah I have a HUGE crush on him.

I don't think he likes me back though I think he thinks we are like best friends.

He was gone for a few months and I was left to wait for him to come back.

I drove home that day and went on my old YouTube account.

I put on my wig and make up and then I started the camera up and started with" hey guys Idiot Brunette here."

Hey guys,
I just want to give a shout out to Globug and my like best friend Sabrina who is probably one of the awesomest people I met. So I finished a second chapter on a day. I just couldn't wait for you guys to read it so I put it up early. Here it is so I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks,

P