Chapter 8

Chitoge POV:

As I saw Haru and her best friend immediately disappear upstairs, I felt sympathy for them since I too still felt confused about the state of things. Cheryl still hadn't let us process the information that is being she is here and would not tell us the promise girl. Since I know that she wouldn't open her mouth about the topic, that's why I didn't continue to pester her about the topic.

"How's life treating you in America?" Raku, my fake boyfriend ask my younger sister trying to start a conversation with her since its proper to introduce yourself to your girlfriend's family. Maybe that's why he is starting to get to know my family, I ignore the fact that we were lying to my sister about our real relationship status........ WAIT?! WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS THING!!!!!! I started to get anxious when I realize that as Papa didn't told me if I should inform Cheryl or not on the situation.

"Chi nee-chan! How's life in Japan? Since you always go here." Cheryl ask me after she finished talking to Kosaki about Japanese Sweets that they both like. "Everything is good and I made many new friends as you can see. What about you Cheryl?" She smiled brightly and begin her tales happily about her moments in America and how she and Mama is doing in the America.

Tsugumi POV:

As we all listen to Hime-sama's stories about her life in the America, I feel my phone vibrating as I check the caller I couldn't help but feel nervous as Hime-sama's and Ojou-sama's Father is the one calling. "Tsugumi? Are you with the twins?" "Hai Boss they are with me. What's the problem?" I asked him as I heard him sigh in relief when I told him that Hime-sama and Ojou-sama is with me. "Apparently our enemies in Mafia got wind of that Cheryl and Chitoge is in Japan." My heartbeat suddenly beat fast as I heard this "Boss what is your order?" I asked him calming myself down, good thing that I immediately excuse myself when I saw the caller.

"Protect the twins and don't let them get out of your side." He command in a stern voice "Understood Boss! I will protect them with my life!" I vowed to him as he said his final words "Don't let them know about this." "Tsu nee-chan! What are you doing there?" I hear Hime-sama voice worried about me "Hime-sama! I was just talking to the Boss he just ask me if you and Ojou-sama is with me." I answered her with a smile on my face so she could not be suspicious about the conversation. "Ohhh! We should definitely get back home! Papa might be worried over us." She exclaimed and immediately go back to the shop maybe to talk to Ojou-sama.

Cheryl POV:

"Chi nee-chan! We should probably go home. Papa maybe be worried." I told my elder twin as I fix my bag and immediately bow to Kosaki-nee and Raku-nii. "Gomene Kosaki-nee and Raku-nii! For interrupting." Onodera just smiled at me "Its okay Cheryl-chan we understand that the two of you need to go home cause its getting dark already." "Thank you for having us Kosaki." Chi nee-chan bowed and took her bag because I already took Tsu nee-chan bag. "Hm? Where's Mari nee-chan?" I asked when I noticed her not around "Marika-chan? She already left because she forgot to do something." "What about Shu?" "He left because its getting late."

After I finished asking questions we are already in the door preparing to leave. "Chitoge-chan let Raku-kun escort the three of you home." Kosaki-nee suggested "Eh? Me?" "Why him?" "I can protect Ojou-sama and Hime-sama just fine!" I heard a three different responses but before they can decide to do I already beat them of it. "That's a great idea Kosaki-nee! We need a guy cause its getting dark already." I grab the wrist of Raku-nii and immediately run cause Chi nee-chan and Tau nee-chan is taking too long to decide.

"Che-Cheryl?! Why are running?!" Raku-nii asked as we continue to run with Chi nee-chan and Tsu nee-chan yelling and running behind us. "Cause its fun! And its been a long time since we all have fun together!" I head a chuckle behind me as we slowly slow down our running "What's funny?" I asked him confused "I don't know why but this feeling is somehow familiar to me." I smiled at his answer as I remember our past selves "Cheryl! You are so dead!" I heard Chi nee-chan voice behind me as she pinch my ear "O-oww! Chi nee-chan! That's hurt!" I complained to her as she released the grip she had on my ear whining when I rubbed my poor ear.

"We are almost home Raku. You should go home too." Chi nee-chan said to Raku-nii as I clung to Tsu nee-chan arm "Are you sure? I can with the three of you in front of the gate." Chi nee-chan just shrugs her shoulders and answer "We can handle ourselves just fine and shooo!" Chi nee-chan just wave at Raku-nii as he finally left us alone to go home.

~in the house/mansion~

"Hime-sama! Ojou-sama! Welcome home!" Everyone greeted us on the hallway, they almost gave me a heart attack on that one. Tsu nee-chan already left as she needed to do something important. "Guys! You almost gave me a heart attack! And you all shouldn't greet us like that!" I scolded them knowing its futile but I can at least try. "Hime-sama! You do know that you our Boss youngest daughter. We should treat you like a royalty." Claude-san stated on my scolding on the guys "Claude let her do whatever she wants." I immediately hugged Papa as I heard his voice "PAPA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" I squeals in delight kiss him in the both of his cheeks as he laughed delightfully "I miss you too Cheryl. How's the first day?"

"Its wonderful Papa! I met Mari-nee,Raku-nii,Kosaki-nee, Yui-nee and the others!" I quickly told him stories about my first day in the class as I gripped his and Chi nee-chan hand as Papa guide us to our rooms. "I'm glad you have fun but I'm afraid that I need to go to a business trip so you and Chitoge will be left alone. Its that alright with the both of you?" Me and Chi nee-chan nodded as his question "Okay I trust the both of you to know what to do in case of emergency. Goodnight both of you." He kissed our foreheads as he left the both of us in front of our rooms. (Cheryl and Chitoge's room is right beside each other)

"Well Goodnight Chi nee-chan! Let's have a good day tomorrow too!" I bid her a goodnight and a quick hug "Have a goodnight rest Cheryl see you tomorrow." Chi nee-chan quickly hugged me back and I quickly opened the door to my room and lay down in my bed thinking about the events that happened today not realizing how tired I am because I quickly fell asleep.