Chapter 7

Haru POV:
"Suzu are you going to come with me?" I ask my best friend who is walking besides me. "Yep! I miss the sweets in your shop." She cheered at the fact that she will probably have a free sweets at the shop. We slowly got nearer to the shop when she suddenly ask me.

"How's your prince charming?" She teased me as I feel my face burning but I pretend that I didn't know what she is talking about. "What are you even saying? I don't have a prince charming." I denied her claim even though I know the truth that I really like him. Who? You may ask? Well he is a classmate of my Nee-chan, his name is Raku Ichijo. I don't want to admit it or think about it. Many of girls including my sister have a feeling for him, that's why I'm trying to move on from him. I'm really glad that Suzu is always here with me in my up and downs.

She didn't even attempt to ask me again for that I'm glad because we are in front of the shop and if somehow she continue we would be in trouble because as we enter the shop we saw Nee-chan and the rest of her friends are there doing what they always do.

"Haru-chan! Welcome back." Nee-chan greeted me as she notice me and Suzu. "I'm home Nee-chan. What are you all doing here?" I ask them confused since its been a long time I saw them. "Oh! Becau-" She was suddenly interrupted by a blond haired girl that automatically appear in front of us. "Who is this Kosa-chan? She is familiar to me." The unknown blond haired girl is leaning towards to my face, observing my face. A minute later,I think I saw recognition in her eyes.

"OMG!!!!! HARU-CHAN?!" She squeals and suddenly hugs me tight.

WHAT. THE?! Is my only thought when she hug me tight. I was uncomfortable so I push her back gently. "Ummm..... Who are you?" I ask her still keeping my distance from her. "Cheryl-chan! I don't think Haru-chan remembers you." Nee-chan said to the girl who is still clinging to me.

"Oops? Gomene but I seriously forgot about it." The girl apologize and finally releasing me. "Why don't I introduce myself? I'm Cheryl Kirisaki the younger twin sister of Chitoge Kirisaki." The recently discovered Cheryl-san smiled at me with complete flowers and rainbows in the background.

Is that even real? I thought trying to stop my urge to poke it. "Hello! I'm Suzu Ayakaji, the best friend of Haru-chan. Its nice to meet you!" My auburn hair best friend introduce herself, Cheryl-san didn't even bat an eye at it and she happily shakes her hand with her. Then they both look at me "Haru-chan? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Suzu ask me as the both of them look at me expectedly.

*Cough* "Hello Cheryl-san, I'm Haru Onodera the younger sister of Kosaki Onodera. Its nice to meet you Cheryl-san." I smiled politely at her as she excitedly shakes my hand. "Its really been a long time Haru-chan! I really miss you!" She told me as she holds my hand. Wait.. Did she just implied that I know her?

"Umm... Are you saying that we have met before?" I asked cautiously "Yep! We have met 10 years ago!" She answered me happily.

*ehem* "Why don't we sit down and tell each other stories?" Chitoge-san interrupted us "I'm sorry Chitoge-san but Suzu and I need to do our home works. Maybe next time."

"Baiii!!!" Suzu bidded them goodbye's as I pull her upstairs to my room.