Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

"I'm never going back the past is in the paaassst......". After we finished doing the cover of Let It Go, we decided to go to Starbucks and get some coffee. I got in the passenger seat and Christina decided to drive. The whole car ride there was extremely loud so I decided to listen to some music. I put my earbuds in and put on some BTR. After about 15 minutes we finally got there. " Finally," I said. I ran inside to find a table because normally this place is packed and it is not easy fitting six girls in a packed place. "Lisa wait!" I heard Katherine yell. "where are you!" "Over here" I yelled back from a table. Dani, Lauren, Amy, Katherine, and Christina walked over to the table and sat down. Christina brought her laptop so we could edit the video we just made, while the girls got our drinks.

Christina's POV

As I was editing the video I saw I had an email. It was from............. Simon Cowell!!!!! Lisa was right next to me so I decided to show her. "Lisa look!" I whisper yelled. "Whaaaaat!" Lisa said obviously annoyed. " Well if your gonna have an attitude maybe I shouldn't show you then." " Fine, I'm sorry. What is it?" " I got an email from Simon Cowell," I said "THE Simon Cowell?" Lisa said astonished. "Yeah I didn't read it yet I was waiting for the girls." Lisa looked back at the line to see that the girls were in the middle and that they weren't going to be back for a while. " They're going to be in that line for a whole so just read it." "ok" I replied.

Dear Ms. Cimorelli

Congratulations! It seems that your videos that were submitted for the One Direction contest have interested not just me, but the boys also. I'm proud to say that your group has won the contest and will be touring with one direction from April to October and I ask that you come to Syco Records, Monday at 8 am, to present a live version of one of your songs for business reasons. Thank you and enjoy your weekend,

Simon Cowell

Lisa's POV

After I read the email I could barely breath. Simon Cowell, THE Simon Cowell asked for us to come to his....... "Wait, we didn't send him any of our videos and we didn't know about the One Direction contest so how did we win?" "We FINALLY got our stuff. I mean we've been waiting in that line forever!" Dani said loudly so the workers could hear her. " What's wrong? You guys look shocked" Lauren said. You could tell she was suspicious. "Well, Christina said, We got an email from Simon Cowell asking us to meet with him" She said rather calmly. The reactions from the other girls wasn't calm in fact I was scared of them because of it. " WHAT!!" they all said spitting their drinks on me and Christina. " First of all, EEEWWWW, and second of all he wants to meet us Monday" Christina said while wiping off the spit from her adoring sisters. " OMG !" Were gonna be famous" Dani yelled resulting in the manager of Starbucks to come and ask us to leave. "Sorry guys". "It's ok katherine said, I would've done the same thing. We all piled into the car and drove home. We were all excited and couldn't stop screaming and reading the email over and over again. When we finally got home, I immediately went to look for my mom. "MOM!" I yelled. " I'm in the kitchen Lisa" she yelled back. "GUESS WHAT" I screamed causing my father to come into the kitchen. " What's going on" he said. " We're going on tour with One Direction"!