Chapter 5

I woke up to the sounds of, nothing. Of course I was the first one awake, but I had the advantage. I hopped off the bed and into the bathroom. I took of my shirt and pants and hopped into the shower. It was nice and warm. When I finally got out it had been 20 minutes. I went to the mirror and did my make up. I was gonna let my hair air dry. I went into the closet and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt. I finished off my look with my black converse. When I looked in the mirror I sighed. My make up didn't go with my outfit. I took it off but was too lazy to put on more so I went au naturel. I went downstairs and just had a poptart. I decided to go for a walk until everyone woke up and were ready to head out the door. It was 7:45 we had to be at the studio at 9. I had plenty of time. As I was walking I was listening to music and I guess I was singing pretty loud because the people in the houses I passed kept on coming out and giving me nasty looks. So I stopped singing and started humming. I walked around the neighborhood 3 times and when I finally got back to the house it was time to go. My favorite guy in One Direction was Niall and I mean was Niall but now it might be Harry? We pulled up to the studio and walked inside. When we walked inside we saw Simon and 4 of the boys. Weird? "Hello girls," Simon said. "Hi," we all said back in unison. "Where's Niall?" Amy asked. "Well, he uh, fell and had to had surgery done on his knee. I'm sorry but the tour will be postponed until further notice." The way Simon said made me feel like choking him. I mean how could he give a group of girls the dream of a lifetime, then suddenly take it away like that. Might I add that he said it with no emotion. Anger was building up in me I had to leave or I wouldn't be able to contain it. " But, he spoke up, you could gladly come to England with the boys and I while Niall heals." " No that's fine, my mother said, we would like to stay with the family. Always has to be a buzzkill, or maybe it was because we were going to be living with boys... i don't know but either way she always has to be the "bad cop". "But mom," Dani said but was cut off abruptly. "No Dani, I've made up my mind." "Well we're staying in town for another month, said Louis, we could hang out until we have to leave." "Yeah!" we all yelled together. "Well I'm going to take the boys to their swim meet, wanna come girls?" my mom asked. "No," we all said, We'll hang here with 1D." "Alright, be safe," she kissed us on the forehead and left. "So... what do you wanna do?" Dani asked. "Wanna play truth or dare?" Louis asked. "Yea-no...." everyone said yeah except for me, well started to until they heard me. "Why not?" Louis whined. "Because something embarrassing always happens, whether you say truth or dare.""True," he replied back, your playing though." He picked me up and dragged me to the lounge. We all sat in a circle on the floor. I got to go first since I didn't want to play in the first place. "Ok, Louis, truth or dare? Dare. I dare you to drink a bottle of hot sauce. What? You heard me. we don't eve- I cut him off by handing him the hot sauce(don't ask where I got it). "Where did you get this?" Of course he had to ask. "From my purse DUH." "Ok," he grabbed the bottle and DOWNED it. "Wow!" I said. After about a minute the sauce kicked. He got up screaming and running around. Everyone was laughing. "Drink water," Zayn yelled. "No milk," Liam yelled back. "Alright lads!" Louis screamed back and ran out. "Well that was interesting, Katherine said trying to hold in a laugh but failed miserably. That got us all laughing. Finally we calmed down but then Louis walked in and I couldn't control myself. I bursted out laughing until Louis spoke up. "Alright, that's enough. Now it's mine turn." He looked at me and smirked. Crap revenge. "Harry, dare or dare?" "What?" Harry asked confused. "Dare or dare?" Louis said more persistently. "Um, I don't think that's-, Harry just answer the question!" "Ok, I guess dare?" Harry said it more as a question than a statement. "I dare you, drum roll please, to kiss the fittest girl in the room. Harry blushed then Louis smiled and looked at me. I saw Harry coming up to me. I didn't know what to do so I just froze. I think Harry saw me because he changed direction and went for Christina. She wasn't the only surprised as Harry smashed his lips against hers. Louis was stunned I mean stunned. His eyes were wide and his mouth was wide open. "Louis dear, close your mouth, you'll catch flies," Harry said causing the girls to giggle. I was kind've glad he didn't kiss me but I was furious deep inside. Christina was blushing uncontrollably considering she has a boyfriend. What would he say about this? I got up and so did everyone else. I guess big surprises are hard to get over. I walked outside of the building trying hard not to cry. I heard footsteps but I didn't stop. "Lisa!" It was Christina. I turn around. "Yeah?" I say. "We're going to dinner, wanna come?" Am I stupid? Did I think Harry would come chase after me like in the stupid, cheesy romantic movies? I guess I did, but I was wrong. I don't even know what I'm talking about, I don't even like him. I mean it's pretty hard when his flirting with me all the time and smiling at me showing off his dim- "LISA!" "What?" " Are you coming? Yes or no?" "No thanks" I say. "Ok?" She walked away. I walked back and I saw the two vans driving away. Finally alone time. Even though I was getting it outside it was till pretty cold and I didn't have a sweater. I walked inside to the dark lounge. I turned on the switch and sat down. "Hello." I heard someone say from behind me.