8

Ariana
Dear Journal,

Lately everything has been different. I feel like my heart exploded when I'm around him. He makes me forget about my mom and everything else. He go's through what I do as well which makes me relate to him. He's just so different from everyone, I feel love, I feel like I'm special for once in my life. And this special someone is named Ethan Dolan.

I closed my notebook, I always right after the day because it helps me. "ARIANA!" Mother yells. I roll my eyes, "What?" I asked going down the steps. She had a bottle of whiskey and a cig in the other. "Clean" she says. I look around and there's beer bottles and cigarette buds on the floor.

"This is your mess" I said. She opened her eyes, "What did you just fucking say?" She asked getting in my face. I could smell the alcohol in her breath, "N-Nothing." I said and got the broom and other cleaning supplies.

•••

After 4 hours later, I'm done and of course my moms gone probably getting more beers and shit like that.

I walked up to my room and shut the door, I jumped on my bed and put my face down into the covers. "You muficjer" I said into the pillow but, of course it was muffled so it didn't make any sense.

"What was that?" A deep voice asked making me jump.

"Don't do that" I said to Ethan. "Well keep your doors lock and we wouldn't have this problem." He said making me smile. "Fuck off" I said. "Nah, I rather fuck you" He said.

I blushed, "stop it!" I said putting my face back into the pillow. "Nah, I like making you blush." He says. "Of course you would" I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked him. "Your looking out of space" He says. "Oh, um, yeah; just not today." I said not giving him the real answer.

He comes over to me, he puts his finger underneath my chin. "What's wrong?" He asked serious. Suddenly I break down, my head went to his chest and my arms around his neck.

"Shh, it's ok baby, I'm here" he said rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I don't know why? Why does she have to be so mean? I never did anything to her." I said sobbing.

"I don't know Ariana, I wish I did" Ethan said kissing my forehead at the end of his sentence. "I just don't get it" I said while calming down.

"Neither do I"

He pulled my head away from his chest, "stop crying!" He said while wiping my tears under my eyes away. "She a bitch" He said as I giggled.

"You got that right" I said as he smiled while hugging me.

I heard a door open, "ARIANA!" My mother yelled loudly. "Hide!" I whisper yelled.

He found my closet and hid there, "Yes mother?" I asked while walking down the steps to see her almost up them. She didn't say anything, all she did was slap me.

It burned for a little bit, "why are you such a slut?" She asked me while I smelled the beer in her breath. "Mom, your drunk, don't say anything you will regret." I said.

"The things I regret is having you!" She yelled while slapping me. "I wish I didn't go to that party when I was young, I wish that you would have died in my stomach. I wish you was gone, you ruined my childhood!" She yells in my face.

"I'm sorry you had me at 15!" I yelled. "Maybe your the slut..." I whispered.

"What?" She yelled.

"Nothing" I said and ran to my room. I heard her footsteps, "I need to hide" I whisper to myself.

"Ariana" Ethan whispered. I looked at him, "lock your door and hide in here with me." He said.

I locked my door before she could come in. "Ariana, open this damn door!" She yelled. I ran into the closet and Ethan wrapped his arms around me.

"It's ok"

"ARIANA!" She yelled once again. "Someday we will leave her and never come back." He whispered to me. I felt warm wet tears come down my cheeks.

"IM BREAKING THIS FUCKING DOOR DOWN!" She yelled. I look up at Ethan, "Just let me deal with her" I said getting out of the closet.

"If it gets out of control Imma come over there and deal with it my way." Ethan said making my heart melt because he's just so protective. I unlocked my door, my mother comes storming in.

She smirked, "Why can't you listen the first time?!" She yelled at me. "Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked.

"Oh Ariana I wish I could." She said and smacked me and then just left me alone on the ground.

Ethan closed the door and then came to my side. "I'm so sorry" He said while touching my face.

"I really tired of her." I said. "I really want to kill that bitch" Ethan said making me giggle from the way he said it.

"I guess imma leave" Ethan said. "Ok" I said. He climb out the window.

I went to my bed and fell sleep.

A/N
I hope you liked this, even tho it was kinda short and I know sucky.

I LOVE YOU ALL

~T👌🏻