5

Ethan
"Where the hell were you?!" My father yelled. "I was with a friend" I said. "That's not good enough for skipping school!" He yells and smacks me.

I grabbed my cheek, "I wish it was just Grayson not you! Least he has friends!" He yells. I didn't feel anything, his first went to my eye, he kicked my stomach. "God, why are you such a disappointment!" He yelled.

"F-Fuck you" I whisper not having the voice. He smacks me one more time, "go upstairs" he shouts while pointing up the steps.

I get up and run to my room. Once I'm in there, I just sit in silence till I remember that silence kills me more. I put on some songs.

I think my dad is right, it should be Grayson and not me. All I'm going to do is be a loner, a punk, a fucking rejected boy!

"Ahh!" I yelled gripping on to my hair. I walked to my bathroom and took out my razor.

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

I grabbed it and put it against my wrist, I pushed the edge in my skin; I could feel my skin splitting apart. Blood started to come out but, I couldn't feel it.

I was numb

I stated to do deeper and bigger cuts, more blood came out.

TRIGGER OVER

I washed up and put band aids on my fresh cuts.

Ariana
I washed my cuts off and put band aids on them. After I did that, I took my chance to go down stairs.

I open my door and to hear nothing, I shrugged and quietly walked down the steps to the kitchen. I did it successfully; I went to my fridge and got a water bottle and chips. I walked upstairs to my room, while I went to my bed, my phone did a ding noise which means I have a notification.

I looked at my phone to see a message from Ethan.

Ethan-hey

Me-hi Ethan

Ethan-what are you doing?

Me-about to eat chips while texting you!

Ethan-awe I want some chips!

Me-share? ;)

Ethan-ok

Me-lol. Can I tell you a secret?

Ethan-sure you can always tell me things, Ariana

Me-your my first best friend.

Ethan-same, I don't have friends.

Me-I don't understand why we don't have friends!

Ethan-maybe it's because since we get bullied and shit like that, maybe they think they will get bullied to. I really don't know, I wish I did know.

Me-same and maybe

Ethan-I hope I didn't get you into any trouble

Me-nah. I got to go Ethan.

Ethan-ok. Talk to you later, yeah?

Me-of corse!!

"ARIANA!" A yell from my mom. I walked away from my bed, "yeah?!" I yelled. "Come down
here, now!" My mom demanded. I did as told, I walked down there to see her at the steps. "Yeah?" I asked. I seen a bottle of alcohol in her hand, "There's this guy who wants to fuck you." She says.