9

Ariana
Today, I have no school and my mother is gone. She went on a trip with one of her boy toys, I decided to call one of my friends that I had at my old school.

Her name was Rachel, Rachel been my friend since I was 14. I haven't talked to her in a while so, I hope she answers.

Me-aye are you free?

Rachel-um, no...we aren't friends any more

Me-what?

Rachel-Oh Ariana, I only pretended to be friends with you. I got paid to do it, that's why people found out things bout you.

Me-wtf!

Rachel-you seen this comin..well bye bitch!

Me-your a fuckin bitch, bye!!!!

I throw my phone on the couch. Great, lost another friend. The only person I have is Ethan but, I feel like I'm a burned to him. I went upstairs and got my journal, I haven't wrote in a while.
Once I got back to the couch, I opened the note book to a clear page; ready to be written on.

Dear journal,
Finally feel like I found a spark in this world. I finally found a reason to live and love someone but, I'm always gonna have something bad happen to me. I just lost a friend, Rachel Dawson! She was my best friend, my sister but, she pretended to be my friend since we were 14! Why is it that? I finally found something that makes me happy but, something else bad happens? I just want to be fully happy but, I guess I have to wait. I always wait!

I put my notebook away because I heard my phone go off. I turned it on and see a notification from..Ethan!

Eth😏-wanna go out?

Me-Sure, you pick me up in 5?

Eth😏-yep!

Me-ok!

Eth😏-go get your ass ready

Me-will do

Eth😏-to let you know, I'm rolling my eyes.

Me-I know

Eth😏-Ugh, get ready!

Me-I can't if you keep talkin to me

Eth😏-True...ok I'll let you get ready

Me-ok byeeeee

Eth😏-byeeeee

Once I got off the phone, I walked upstairs and put on black leggings and a black and white hoodie with black converse. I put my hair in a high pony tail and did mascara with some eye liner and I was done.

Just in time because I heard Ethan honking, I walked to my window. "Hold up!" I yelled. "Well, I have no where else to go!" He yelled back. "Oh, shut the fuck up!" I yelled back laughing. I went down stairs and opened the door, he was standing outside his car with his arms crossed.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep" I said as I got into the car and same with him. "Where are going?" I asked. "Somewhere.." He said while smirking.

"Are you killing me?" I asked. "Because I'm ok with that!"

"Same" He said making me laugh. "But, it's a secret place." He said. I roll my eyes, a song popped up on the radio.

(You only live once by suicide silence)

"You like this song?" Ethan asked. "Do I like it?...I love it!" I said jamming out. Even tho the first singing died a while ago, I still love their old songs.

•••

"Ethan, how much longer?" I asked as we were nowhere. "Just 5 more minutes." He said as I groan. "You said that 3 hours ago!" I said. "No, you asked me that exact question like, 2 minutes ago." He said as I shake me head. "No... I didn't ask you anything." I said.

He laughed, "Your acting like a child." He said. "And?" I asked.

"Actually, we are here now." He said as I seen we was in the woods. "What's here?" I asked while we both got out. He opened the trunk of the car and pulled out a cover, snacks, flashlights, drinks, and a pillow.

"Here, can you carry the pillows and flashlights?" He asked. "I have no choice, do I?" I asked. "Nope" He said.

I grabbed them, "Thanks, let's get walking" he said as I grabbed his arm. "It's so dark, it's darker than my soul" I said as he laughed.

"That was wrong" he said as I laughed.

We walked and he tripped, "OH MY GOD!" I yelled while laughing. "Aye, there's a hole right there" He said while laughing.

"Let's get going." I said while we walked.

•••

"How many more steps?" I asked. "Just a few" Ethan said. "Does few mean a hundred more?" I asked. Ethan stopped and looked at me, "Ariana, it's right there." Ethan said as I looked over at the cliff.

"Oh"

"Idiot" Ethan mumbled. "I heard that!" I said as I dropped the stuff by the cliff. "You were supposed to!" He said as I laughed and same with him.

He laid the cover down on the ground, "sit" he said. I sat down where my legs hang off the cliff. He wrapped the blanket around me and him as he sat down next to me.

"You warm?" He asked.

I smiled, "Yeah" I said as we both looked at the lights of the city. "It's beautiful." I said softly. "I know right" he said as I saw him looking at me.

Our eyes meet, his beautiful brown eyes started into mine. "Your so beautiful." Ethan said as he held my hand. My breath hitched, I didn't say anything...I couldn't.

He leans closer, "So fucking beautiful" and that's when his lips touched mine. They were so warm and soft, it felt like our lips were fitting like a puzzle piece. My hand went to his neck and his hand went to my right cheek.

We pull back, "Ariana, I came up here to ask you a question. A question that could risk our friendship. I've been wanting to say this forever. I can't get you out of my head, my thoughts are always about you. So Ariana, would you make me happy and let me call you mine?" He asked. My heart melted and my eyes went glossy.

"Yes Ethan!"

He smiled, "Thank fuck, I was hoping you was gonna say 'Yes'" He said making me laugh. "Nope" I said.

I held his hand, we laid down. "Hey Ethan?" I asked. "Yeah" He said as our heads turn to each other.

"Do you ever think of how your passed life would be like?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said. "I wonder if like, how we are now, was the same for your passed life?" I asked. "I don't know" he said.

"I would love to know tho, I want to know who is my passed life." He said. "Same" I said.

We looked up at the dark sky with the cover on us. I was still holding his hand but, he let go of my hand and put his arm under my head.

I smiled to myself.

The dark sky and the stars were beautiful together. That's all I remember because I passed out in Ethan's arms but, I did feel him kiss my forehead and say:

"I will always protect you even tho I'm not the popular guy. Still...I will no matter what."

A/N
Ok..you guys can tell. NO SEX YET!!!

Aye, usually I put sex in the first 4 chapters but, I'm deciding to take this one slow...

I hope y'all liked this and let me know if you want...SEX

Ya lil naties

I LOVE YOU

~T🤬