Nightmare revieled

“ your worst nightmare” i replied. I picked up the short sword he dropped so he could do his little show then attacked him. I rushed on him stopping only inches away from him seeing as to it that he flinched and when he did i sabbed him in his side. I was about to end my first life. I removed the sword from his side and cut off his arm. Then his left leg. I was slowly going to make him bleed to death. I dropped the sword and started punching him in the face.

“ how do you like that talking about killing others like that now you’re the one about to die. How is it i hope you’re experiencing joy at this moment. I hope you’re seeing the stars and the light. But don’t go through the tunnel yet. I’m not through with you” i said

I through his body on the ground and picked up the sword again. He had enough i was going to end his life now. I was about to stab him in the heart when i heard a familiar voice saying. “no don’t do it”. I looked around but saw nothing. I tried to think of whose voice that was but nothing came to mind. Then it hit me like a jolt of lightning. How could i forget? This was the voice of the very one i was fighting for. I looked at where i put her body but saw nothing. Her death had finally driven me over the edge now i was hearing things. “don’t do it” i heard again. “ what are you talking about i’m doing this for you. Its all for you everything i did” i replied. “who said i wanted you to do this?”  i dropped the sword and looked at my hands, then around the classroom. I saw it again fear in the eyes of all who looked at me. They didn’t leave the classroom they saw the entire fight those that were not hit by fireballs. I saw them look at me more terrified than ever before now. I actually turned into a monster. I turned into something i detest so much. I didn’t deserve to live anymore. I raised my head and the tears just flowed down my cheeks. I closed my eyes but opened them feeling as if someone was towering over me. I looked up only to see it was Clare. Towering above me with light all around her like an angel my angel.

“i thought you were dead. i saw you get stabbed” i said

“seriously? From those ridiculously slow attacks. You underestimate me. Those attacks were so slow i ran to the canteen ate a bread and grabbed tomato sauce and still made it back before i got hit. What you saw got hit was an after imag. They never even touched me” Clare replied.

“ but i touched your body and so did he.” i said

“ yeah i decided to play dead for a while since you were convinced i was dead. I wanted to see how far you would go for me. You really did a great job. You’re like my knight in shining armor” she said

“i’m glad you’re okay” i said just before i blacked out.

                       *CLARE’S P.O.V* (point of view)

I stood there and hovered over Blake and after a few exchanges of words i noticed he was about to black out. I caught his body before it hit the ground. He really did a number on hisself all for me i thought. I tried to lift his body but couldn’t because he was to heavy. I need help but i’m sure none of those people will come help me. I thought. I looked around hoping that among the twenty or so students in the classroom one would help. None helped. I tried to drag his body but stopped when i saw the teacher enter the classroom. “what are you kids doing here the school is being evacuated because of the terrorist attacks!” shouted the teacher. What he saw next must have shocked him. The people he believed to be terrorists out cold almost dead, one student being dragged by a girl though he doesn’t seem injured and two deaths and one lost limb. The teacher rushed to my aid helping me carry Blake out of the classroom. “thank you” i said with utmost gratitude. “you’re all going to have to explain what happened here later but for now go to the nurse and help the injured get there too. Kids are such a pain” said the teacher. He might not teach well but he’s a good person. I thought.. He helped me carry Blake all the way to the nurses office. There we put him to lay down and then awaited the arrival of the ambulance we had called for. The police was already here asking questions to everyone in our classroom. They claimed they wanted the full story but completely disregarded what every student said actually happened. The ambulances arrived and we rushed Blake on one of them. The ambulance then speedily drove away i was behind it the entire time. Maybe i should have intervened sooner. I thought. After thirty or so minutes the ambulance arrived at the hospital. The people on the ambulance then rushed Blake into the hospital. Doctors were already waiting. They asked the paramedics a few questions and then rushed Blake to the emergency room. I couldn’t enter the emergency room so i waited outside in the waiting room. After a while i noticed a doctor who went into the room with Blake. I quickly rushed over and asked.

“ how is Blake doing? Is he alright?”

“that kid i’m not sure how to put it but. It appears that nothing was wrong with him in the first place. He just collapsed because he was exhausted. And i thought something was really wrong with him when i heard he fought with terrorists. He must be one tough kid to not even get hit well except for a little flesh wound from a stab of a knife. He’ll be alright with rest if you’d like visit him in room 202”. Said the doctor. I steadily walked over to the room and there i saw him. Blake sleeping peacefully looking like an angel. I grabbed a seat next to his bed and held his hands and before i knew it it was already nighttime. I stayed for a while longer and fell asleep at bedside holding his hands.