19 장

JUNGKOOK POV

"Where are you taking me???!!!"

Naeun-"You'll see..." 

Her guards took me and I can tell where they were going to drag me to.....Yerie's house....Well it was also Naeun's but It was really Yerie's. 

Naeun-"Tie him up in the chair in my room!!"

Guards-"Ne Miss Naeun"

They pulled me into a room and everything was red. They roughly pushed me to the chair and tied me up. Naeun came in looking at me seductively.

Naeun-"I heard red is your favorite color...so I made everything red"

"Why are you doing this to me??!"

Naeun-"Revenge....for my sister. I'm not going to bring you to her as she ordered me to..Since i'm also interested in you"

"What is the so called Revenge?!"

Naeun-"My sister has everything i want!! Every guy wants her especially my EX BOYFRIEND!!! She has power!! EVERYONE LOVES HER!! I HATE HER SO MUCH but i didn't want to tell her since i do love her as a sister however i'm still jealous.."

Suddenly something went to my mind....

"Aren't you....Kai's ex??" 

Naeun-"Ne...until Yerie took him away from me.."

"Mianhe.."

Naeun-"I don't need your apology!! Since you're here...I can have my revenge. You can be sorry by being mine~ Then I can make Yerie jealous! HAHA."

She walked towards me while I was frightened of what she's going to do. She sat on my lap while her  hands hooked around my neck bringing me close. I was glaring at her.

"GET OFF OF ME!!"

Naeun-"Guards...Take a video of this and send it to my precious little sister..."

Guard-"Ne Miss Naeun"

Once the guard nodded his head at Naeun, signaling that he was recording.

Naeun-"Hi My little sister...Yerie....Look what i have here...your precious kookie in my hands~ This is revenge for taking my baby Kai Oppa"

She leaned in and pressed his lips on mine while I was squirming.

"STOP NAEUN!!!"

Her hands touched my chest and slided down to my hardened bulge.

Naeun-"Oh look....Little Kookie Jr is awake.."

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!! GET OFF OF ME!!"

Naeun-"Oh It does...It means you're into it"

"I'M NO-"

I groaned when she started to rub it slowly. My eyes went wide as she started to unbuckle my belt and unzipped my pants. Her fingers was playing with the edge of my boxers with pants still on. She was gonna pull it down until the door bursted open with Jimin Hyung and Y/N behind him. 

"JIMIN HYUNG!!! GET HER OFF OF ME!!!"

Naeun glared at me and Jimin.

Naeun-"If you come any closer, I will shoot him!"

One of the guards popped out of nowhere behind me with a gun on my head. I was panicking.

Y/N POV

"JUNGKOOK!!! DON'T YOU DARE SHOOT HIM!!"

Naeun-"Awww how sweet~ Protecting your boyfriend when he was cheating on you"