29 장

This song will always touch my heart...We all miss you Jonghyun....We all miss your beautiful voice and your talent and your love for us... We love you Jonghyun..

Y/N POV

Why is our relationship is always in trouble??? I just want a normal life with Jungkook with no distractions and no one in our way..Why do we get kidnapped everytime??!! Why haven't Yerie given up???!! I have a lot of questions in my head and it's making my head hurt and dizzy. 

Once we finally thought of a plan, we start finding him right away. Naeun knew where they are since she overheard a little bit of them talking about where they're going to hide Jungkook from us. She said they were at a secret house 

YERIE POV

"Kookie Oppa~ please don't be mad at me~ We're going to be together again~"

Jungkook was tied to a chair with his mouth taped. He was glaring at her. I decided to walk up to him seductively and sat on his lap while licking my lips while Jungkook was disgusted.

Jungkook-"MNNNHMMNH!!!"
He muffled through the tape which i didn't understand him so i untaped his mouth and wrapped my hands around his neck.

Jungkook-"Get the fuck off of me!!"

"But i know...you're loving this~"

Jungkook-"I don't fucking love this nor enjoy it!!"

"Oh really?~ Your friend there says otherwise~"

I then palmed his hard friend growing in his pants making Jungkook hiss and groan.

???-"GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"ARGH!! It's you again!!"

Y/N POV

Is he enjoying this? Stop thinking bad thoughts!!

"Yes it's me!! Get the fuck off of him!!"

Yerie-"You can't make me, Bitch! I have him wrapped around my fingers~ Oh also i came prepared~ Your friends are here aren't they? Bring them out!!"

I had a weird feeling...

Yerie's guards brought my friends out that were tied up in ropes.

"ANII!!! LET THEM GO!!!"

Yerie-"I'm not letting them go that easy honey~"

Yerie-"Unless...You let us be together and not get in the way..Also you will have to take a plane to somewhere else far away..Don't worry i will tell someone to go with you there"

"As if i would listen to YOU!"

I got extremely angry this time.

Yerie-"Aha so you're not going to listen to me, you little slut"

"Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror instead, Bitch?"

Yerie-"You've done it! Guards!! Get her!!"

The guards ran to me with a bat and one of them hit me in the stomach HARD. I fell to the ground coughing out blood while Yerie was laughing evilly.

Jungkook-"Y/N!!!"

Naeun-"STOP YERIE!!!"

Yerie-"I won't stop sister...You betrayed me so i won't listen to you and you're not a sister to me anymore"

Tears ran down Naeun's face while everyone was glaring at her.

Jungkook-"I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS IF YOU HURT HER OR THEM!!"

Yerie-"Baby~ You won't do that~ And plus you're tied up so you don't have a way to kill me~"

Suddenly one of Yerie's guards yelled which made me look back in fear.

Guard-"My Queen! I found a little boy!! It might be this lady's son"

Jeongsan-"EOMMA!!!! HELP ME!!!"

Me and Jungkook screamed when the guy was slowly approaching him.

"JEONGSAN!!! ANI LET HIM GO!!! LET MY SON GO!!"

Yerie-"Kill him...He's disgusting"

A guard came to my son with a knife. Me and Jungkook's eyes widened in fear. 

Jeongsan-"EOM-AHHHHH!"

To be continued~ Cliffhanger ^^ Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the other chapters...