3 장

Y/N POV

It was already morning?! I quickly got of my bed and literally ran to the bathroom to check on myself on the mirror. My eyes were puffy and had black circles under them so I placed foundation on my face to cover that up. I finally got ready for school and took the bus to school. My lazy ass don't want to walk to school. However, I kinda panicked since I didn't want to see Jungkook after what had happened yesterday. I just went to school and sat alone since I just felt the need to be alone. There...I saw him smiling with his girlfriend while I was just quietly staring at how happy he was with...her. He was looking around until his eyes landed on mines. I looked down as I saw his smile turn into a guilty frown. I no longer had an appetite so I stood up from my seat and was going to leave until someone yelled my name.

???-"Y/N!!!"

"Oh...Good morning Jieun"

Jieun-"Well somebody is down~ You okay?"

I smiled at her reassuringly and nodded.

Jieun-"I want you to meet someone special~"

My eyes focused on the boy next to her. I blushed at how attractive he is but he doesn't make my heart flutter like how I look at Jungkook. I smiled and the boy smiled back as well.

Jieun-"This is Baekhyun, a friend of mine in a very long time"

Baekhyun-"Annyeong~ I heard a lot about you from Jieun."

"I'm Y/N~"

I bowed slightly at him and smiled.

"Hope we can be good friends Baekhyun~"

Baekhyun-"I hope so, too."

Jieun-"Y/N ah~ We're having a party at my house"

I nodded.

"Is Jungkook going?"

Jieun smirked at me creepily.

"Of course~ Why not? We all know that you're into him"

I faked a laugh and kept shaking my head.

"ANIIIII He doesn't even have feelings for me"

Jieun just hummed in sarcasm.

Jieun-"Excuses~"

The bell saved me and the teacher came into the classroom which made peace in the room. We sat into our seats and the teacher eyes were on Baekhyun.

Ms. Lee-"Oh you must be the new student. We haven't had one in a lonnnng time"

Baekhyun nodded and bowed at everyone.

Baekhyun-"I'm Baekhyun and I hope we can all be friends"

Ugh. Everytime a new boy enters, everyone would fangirl and gossip. I hate that even though I do it myself...hehe.

Ms. Lee-"Where do you want to sit?

Baekhyun-"Can i sit-"

The class was filled with screams and everyone was crowding around him. The teacher slammed his table so loud that It echoed throughout the whole hallway. Everyone that walked by jumped and just quickly walked away.

Ms. Lee-"GO SIT DOWN AND LET THE BOY BREATHE! Sorry Baekhyun. It happens everytime when there's a good-looking guy comes in"

Baekhyun-"It's alright Ms. Lee. I would like to sit next to Y/N"

My eyes widened while all the attention was on me. I looked at Jungkook and he was just looking away from the scene. But when he heard my name, he quickly looked at me. Our eyes meet, Jungkook glared at me and I glared back. Baekhyun sat next to me and smiled at me. I smiled back.