Chapter 20

I don't know if it was the fact that he just felt the baby move for the first time, still reeling from the public sex romp, some sort of birthday high, or a combination of all of it, but Prince practically dragged me to a nearby hotel. He quickly demanded their nicest room and ushered us up to it. He had barely closed the door before he was all over me, his hands going under the bottom of my dress and caressing my bare ass checks. "Didn't get enough in the alleyway baby?" I giggle as his scruff tickles my neck.
"I'm just so in love with you and the life you've given me. I want to show you how much I appreciate your love. So besides like the movie theatre where we rented it out to be alone, had you ever had sex in public before? I mean somewhere you could have actually been caught at any moment like that?"
"Yes." I admitted.
"Fuck! Really?! Where?!" He exclaimed, bummed that I wasn't his first.
"Well that was the first time outside in public, unless you count a car in a parking lot. Lenny and I had sex in that Dragonfly club that night we all went out." I replied.
"I KNEW that's where y'all went when he was pulling you off the dance floor. I can't blame him though, you looked like a filthy slut that night..."
"Babe!!!" I shriek, lightly shoving him in the chest.
"In a good way! I had never seen you in anything skimpy or all done up in full makeup before. I always thought you were fine, but I got a glimpse of your sexy, naughty side that night..."
"Only bc Mayte dressed me and did my makeup and hair. It wasn't my style at all."
"I knew I married her for a reason." Prince joked. "I prefer you keep that side just for me. I know what other men are thinking when you show it off. I was that other man! The thoughts are very un-Godly." He laughs.
"I was even calling you 'the man' at that point." I chuckled.
"What?" He looked at me confused.
"Oh maybe not to your face. I honestly don't remember what I called you to your face before you said it was ok to use Prince when it was just us. When referring to you, I used 'the man.' I explained.
"'The man,' huh? You can still call me that." He joked. "I think you just said 'hey' a lot. Anyway, Mayte and I had sex there that night too. But I have to say, it was in part bc I knew y'all were off fucking and I was jealous."
"Where did y'all do it? We went behind some secluded stage...."
"Stop reminiscing!" Prince demands with a slight chuckle. "Remember whose baby is in your belly. We went into the women's bathroom..."
"Eewww! I will say places that are unsanitary don't seem to phase you in the least!"
"It wasn't like we were sitting on the shitter! We were up against the door with a bunch of ladies outside banging on it telling us to hurry up!"
"Oh my God! So people knew you were in there having sex?!"
"Yeah." He shrugs. "That kind of stuff didn't bother me in the least back then. I used to have groupies lined up listening to..."
"Ok! I've heard enough! So who did you have the best public sex with? Where was the best place?" I asked curiously.
"Promise you won't get mad?" He asked.
I nodded yes, even though I was a little disappointed it wasn't with me.
"One time this girl and I found this secluded alley in San Antonio on my birthday. This girl was the finest piece of ass, and it helped that she was carrying my child...."
"You mean you've already done this EXACT same thing?!" I teased. "Come on, I'm being serious."
"So am I! What, it didn't compare to your Dragonfly club experience?" He rolled his eyes.
"It was better. Everything has always been better with you babe." I assure him while pulling him into me.
"The only downside to public sex is the clean up. Luckily today we were outside so I could just do it on the ground. But like that night with Mayte, I had to scurry over to the toilet and release in there and flush it." He chuckled. "What did you and Lenny do that night? Don't tell me he came in you. Please. Thinking about that drives me bonkers." He admits.
"Ok, he didn't cum inside me." I whisper into his ear.
"But he did." He groaned.
"He really didn't. He finished in my mouth..."
"Shit! I think that's worse!" He glares at me. "Why didn't you swallow me today? You liked the way he tasted better..."
"Stop." I tenderly say into his ear. "That's not the reason at all. I would have tasted you today if you would have asked. I like it when you tell m what you want and how you want it."
He pulls my dress off over my head and unhooks my bra, releasing my plump breasts into his fists. "These gorgeous mounds help feed my children. But right now I'm hungry for them." He growls as he places my right nipple into his mouth and tugs with his teeth. He sticks more into his mouth, swirling his warm tongue around my areola. "Baby, suck me." He begs. "Take me in your mouth, momma. Show your husband how much you love the way he tastes."
I drop to my knees to service him as he yanks off all his clothes in a frenzy. I begin to run my hands up and down his thick thighs as he sits down on the edge of the bed. I scoot up and sit back on my bent legs and cup his sack with my hand, tickling with my fingernails while using my other hand to pull the skin on his shaft tight and wrap my mouth around his tip. I suck the head of his engorged dick like a starving baby would a bottle. "Baby girl!" Prince groans in satisfaction. "Tell me I taste better than..."
"You do." I interject before he could continue. "You taste better, and you feel better in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy." I assure him before taking him all in and down my throat. He thrusts lightly into my mouth as I grip his hips, trying to control the tempo. "God, I could explode right now momma, but I don't want it to end."
I take him out of my mouth and pump him slowly with my hand. "I don't want it to end yet either. I love pleasing my man, the father of my precious babies. Nobody could ever hold a candle to what you do to me and how I feel about you." I lean back down and work him with a twist of my hand and the suction of my lips.
"Oh honey I can't hold it any longer. You're just too sexy. Swallow me. Savor every drop of my love for you." He pleads as he holds my head still and empties himself into my cheeks. I let it all slide down my throat as he eases himself out of my mouth and falls back onto the bed. I sit up and slide in beside him, resting my head on his chest as he wraps me up in a tight embrace.
"Who would have guessed, ten years ago, in that club, where you and I would be right now?" Prince teases.
"Certainly not together!" I laugh.
"With two kids. Well almost two kids. I never thought I would get closer to you than that almost foursome we all had not long after that."
"Foursome! I doubt that would have happened. I don't think Lenny and you would have ever touched each other..."
"No way! Ok threesome..."
"Who? Me, Mayte, and Lenny?" I joke.
"No! Lenny wouldn't have gone there. But I would have. I should have. But your lame ass stopped it." He chuckles.
"Hey! I was a married woman. And you and Mayte were in a committed relationship. It would have had devastating effects." I replied.
"Well you and Lenny ended up getting divorced and she and I got divorced too and the four of us are not still close friends, so how worse could it have gotten? We should have just done it and you and I could have been together a lot sooner, instead of five years later."
"Oh really?" I giggle. "You think we would have gotten immediately together after one night with each other?"
"Yep! Baby, after me, you wouldn't have wanted Lenny anymore and I know, for sure, I wouldn't have stayed with Mayte."
"That may be true, but it still all happened the way it was supposed to. If we would have gotten together way back then, who knows, maybe we wouldn't be together and as strong as we are now. I have no regrets." I explain.
"I don't either. Well I mean having you and Mayte together would have been pretty damn dope." He admits and I lightly slap his stomach. "Ow!" He laughs. "I'm sorry. Just watching you two naked and kissing was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. I can't even imagine watching..."
"Stop! I wouldn't have done anything with her anyway. I don't think I could bring myself to do it."
"What do you mean? Like finger her? Go down on her? Scissoring?" He fires off.
"Geez! How many women have you watched together?!" I exclaim.
"A few. And a few more in porn. I mean it's not rocket science."
"Anyway, none of it. I mean it's cool if you're into it. I just have never had an urge to experiment with a female. But I think I could finger someone or rub my pussy up against theirs before I could ever go down on a girl. I just don't think I could bring myself to put my mouth on a woman's pussy."
"Why?! Baby you've tasted yourself many times, and in many ways. What's the difference? You don't know what you're missing! Tastes fucking amazing."
"Are you trying to turn me into a lesbian?" I laugh. "I don't know what it is, I just don't think I could go there. But since you act like you enjoy it so much, why don't you prove it?!" I suggest with a smirk.
Prince shows no hesitation as he lowers himself to my heat and dives in eagerly. His stiff tongue flicks my swollen clit up and down slowly at first. His hands creep up to my round belly and he caresses his unborn child tenderly while still focusing on my pleasure. He swirls his tongue around my bud continuously, causing it to begin pulsing in desire for release. His hands leave my stomach, one stopping at the hood of my clit and pulling it back, while the other traveled further down to my opening and searched inside until he was stroking my g-spot. His warm, wet tongue was flicking desperately at my exposed, ultra sensitive, bundle of nerves, causing my juices to seep onto his busy fingers thrusting in and out of my heat. "Cum for me momma. God you're so creamy." He moans, the vibration of his voice sending jolts into my body.
I release the firm grip I had on the comforter and tangle my digits in his thick hair. I rock my hips, while guiding the pace with my hands resting on his crown. I push his head harshly down, squeezing it with my thighs, as I feel my heartbeat thumping in my ears. The overwhelming euphoria was so powerful, my whole lower body began shaking and trembling. I knew he probably couldn't breath and I tried to relax my legs to let him loose from my trap. I don't think I uttered a sound as the explosion erupted inside my body and Prince freed himself and looked up at me. "What's wrong baby? You did cum, right?" He asked worriedly. Panting profusely like a sprinter after a hundred hard dash, I nodded my approval. "I thought so from the way you were shaking, but I didn't hear you. Are you ok? What's going on? Say something momma." He commands.
Sucking in a harsh breath and letting it out slowly and loudly to gather my composure, I finally choke out, "Oh baby, you most definitely are the man!"