three - camzi cabello's story

Camila Cabello, qualified psychiatrist. She loved her job, and most of her life too.

Camila grew up like any other person, she had a good life, good friends. But there was just one thing in particular that she loved; the brain and how it functioned.

She was obsessed and trust me when I say that, Camila usually got attached to things very easily.

At a young age Camila would always play pranks on her parents, her friends. She would write and record their reactions, just to see how different people reacted to certain scenarios.

For instance, one time Camila decided to play a prank on her parents by bringing home a boy that she knew they wouldn't approve of. He came for dinner and the joke began...

Camila's mother was very polite and welcoming in her approach towards her daughters fake boyfriend. But as for her father, he was tense throughout the meal, faking his welcomes and forcing his smiles.

Camila only examined their body language, their facial expressions and what their reactions would suggest. There was an explanation for everything.

So in a nutshell, Camila's parents physically could never ever lie to their daughter without being caught out.

Camila was just too good at reading people. It was honestly a curse and a blessing. By hey, it landed her a great job at Arkham Asylum later on in her life so that was a plus.

When Camila turned 20 she applied for a job at the one and only infamous, insane institution... All of her life, all of the lessons within her life, had led to this very moment. And as she pushed open those gates to Arkham Asylum, she was more determined than ever before. She felt like her goal in life was on its way to being accomplished, she felt as though she was finally worth something, something bigger than herself.

But little did she know that by walking through those gates, Camila Cabello would never be the same girl ever again. Instead, the birth of Camzi Cabello would change history forever.

-

When Camila got a job in Arkham Asylum as an assigned psychiatrist, she was over the moon. The relief that she felt was overwhelming, but the joy and acceptance that she felt was something else.

'When do I start?' She had asked the bold looking man sat in front of her, flickering her hands out in front of her on the table, trying to appear sophisticated.

The dark haired man had told her to come back the next day. So that's what she did.

Her uniform consisted of a white button up shirt with a black pencil skirt on her legs, along with a pair of black heels, not too tall though.

She loved it. She was obsessed already.

After receiving her uniform, it was time to wait for a new patient that she could be assigned too.

It was only a few days before she got her first patient.

Her name was Poison Ari, also know as Ariana Grande... or, as she often unwillingly has to refer to her as, patient 1344.

You already know the story of how they met; Camila had replaced Ariana's previous psychiatrist, Dr. Marlo Armani, because, well, he was basically doing a really shit job of trying to communicate with the red haired girl. Whereas Camila had gotten through to the girl in only one day... in about 15 minutes precisely.