intro

i actually decided to make book three! besides working on the fanfic awards and sexy mf book two, i was kind of bored and the only book that i enjoyed working on was "eazy's playhouse" and since book two was such a hit, here's book three!

i need to brainstorm ideas and outline because i want this book to have brand new games and quizzes.

but i want your opinions first, which games and quizzes from book two do you want me to include in book three?

i know that yall enjoyed the scenarios game and there will be a lot in this book. i plan on publishing the first chapter next week and have fun!

sample questions:

1. based on your age group, which fandom on wattpad wants you to join them?

• 0-12 years old: justin bieber

b) 13-19 years old: one direction and harry styles

c) 20 years old and over: august alsina

answer here:

2. based on your age group, which fandom on wattpad wants to kick you out?

• 0-12 years old: new edition

• 13-19 years old: one direction and harry styles

• 20 years old and over: tupac

answer here:

3. true or false: wattpad was more chill, relaxed, and drama free in 2015 and 2016

answer here:

4. true or false: there should be more books on the other n.w.a. members because it shouldn't always be about eazy and writing eazy-e books doesn't guarantee reads and votes.

answer here:

so this was just a sample. as always, the games and quizzes will get better throughout the book. stay tuned.

btw as i mentioned before, there's some little ass girl on here (and possibly more) that's trying to copy "eazy's playhouse". notice that i said "trying" because her work is sloppy as hell and the book cover is more tragic than the titanic and michael's jackson's passing.

i'm sorry but ugly ass book covers makes me cringe and this girl knows who she is because i confronted her ass. her username is eazyehoe if you want to check it out. can't tag her because she muted me lol but anyway, book three is coming and ignore the wannabes.