eighteen

me as well as the rest of the dream team/rich gang (moonwalkbae eazye_fanfics and kenny93_ ) are currently still in the process of planning the 2018 nwa ffa's.

yeah we announced that we weren't going to do it again thanks to the drama that took place at last year's awards but since we're still on this app lol smh, we figured it wouldn't hurt to do it again.

this year's awards is going to be different than the others. in 2016 and 2017, everyone was able to vote for their favorite writers and books, well you've lost that privilege this year.

instead of voting for the writer, reader, or book that deserves the recognition, a lot of idiots only decided to vote for their friends at last year's awards (even though we decided not to count their votes lol), and that won't happen this year, i guarantee.

so we decided to choose two judges, they will be the ones that will choose the winner for every category.

those judges are michaelsholy and myarilove

voting is usually the best stage, but since there's a lot of jealous ass monkeys on this app, there is no more voting, period point blank.

since this is the 2018 ffa's, the only books that qualify are the ones that were written or completed after september 2017.

but, we are giving away an award for two throwback books, stay tuned.

moonwalkbae kenny93_ eazye_fanfics and i are in charge of the awards, so if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, hit us up.

nominations open on friday september 7, which is eazy's birthday.

now here are the categories. (read only please)

1. best eazy-e fanfic

2. best n.w.a. fanfic

3. best plot

4. best cast

5. best ship

6. best lead girl

7. best book cover

8. best prologue

9. best epilogue

10. catchiest story title

11. best themed account

12. best underrated writer

13. most savage writer

14. most positive writer

15. most savage reader

16. most positive reader

17. best profile picture

18. best alternate universe story

19. most creative writer

20. should be a movie!

21. best commenter

22. best blurb

23. most valuable player (we, the team, will choose two people)

24. best 1990's based story

25. where is the update?!

26. come through (for writers only)

27. take it back! (two books that were written or completed before january 1, 2017 will both win this award)