the dragon realm

Lucy POV

I was walking to the guild when I heard Natsu say "So guys should we kick Lucy off the team she is weak and Lisanna is stronger than her." I went to the bar to clear my mind of daydreaming. Then natsu came up to me and said "Lucy were kicking you off the team your weak and Lisanna is stronger." i could not believe he said that i slapped natsu and headed to the master's office to remove my guild mark and leave.

                                                       in the woods 

I saw a tall oak tree and decided to rest there for a while i took out a pen and paper as well as envelopes and started to write letters to the guild.

dear levy,

                      i am sorry i did not tell you anything about this I know you must be shocked by the news but really truly have a reason for doing this , and i keep in touch with you every now and then take care of Wendy for please. 

                                                                             , Love Lucy.H

dear mira, 

                         keep believing in your ships like bixli, elfgreen, gruvia, gale and rowen also take care of levy and Wendy for me please.

                                                                           , Love Lucy.H

dear gray and Wendy, 

                                                i am sorry for leaving but i promise i will come back.

                                                                        , Love Lucy.H

dear team natsu,

                                        i know you guys kicked me out because i weak but next time we meet it won't be so chummy and nice.

                                                                      ,Lucy.H

                                                                  while thinking

"Open gate of the Maiden; Virgo!" I enchanted "Punishment Princess" said Virgo "This is not the time i need you to deliver these letters to fairy tail." i said. "Okay princess"  said Virgo and disappeared. While walking I stumble a crossed a dragon using magic on the trees and it noticed me. "Are you Lucy Heartifilia the dragon said "yes" i said nervously. "My Queen we have been looking for you " my eyes widen as she called me Queen. "um, what do you mean by Queen?!?!?"i shouted "You are the Queen of the dragon realm the only daughter of Layla Heartifilia and granddaughter of Anna Heartifilia and also heir to the throne."

                                                                to the guild

Virgo came and gave out the letters. When Levy read hers she broke down in tears and screamed "Why did you leave lu-chan!?!?"

 When Levy read hers she broke down in tears and screamed "Why did you leave lu-chan!?!?"

                                                                  with mira 

"No Lucy why did you leave" shouted Mirajane

                                                                 team natsu walks in

"you all should be ashamed of yourselves" mirajane said "yeah, you dumb**ses why did you do that to lu-chan especially you natsu its your fault she was on the team in the first place!?!" levy shouted "Yeah i know thats why i did  what i did" Natsu said. "Flame brain why did you do that to Lucy when me and Wendy went on a job you stupid idiot!!"shouted Gray "Yeah natsu why did you do that your not a real man!!"shouted Elf-man "Why natsu-san, why."said Wendy crying. "Look what you did Natsu you caused us all this pain just leave!" said Mirajane and levy in unison.  *natsu left*

                                                             with Lucy

"this is the Dragon realm here you will learn how to use Heaven magic, Requip magic, Dragon slayer magic, God slayer magic, Demon slayer magic, Nature magic and Celestial magic" said Celestia. She said the first element of dragon slaying magic is fire with Igneel-sensi "Celestia can you show me where the field is?" i said "sure Princess Lucy" Celestia said sweetly.

Igneel POV

I was waiting for Ms.Lucy When i saw her i decided to ask her how Natsu was doing. Within seconds tears came down from her eyes I asked what happened and after hearing that long sad story of what my son did i immediately wanted to go to earth and teach him a lesson not to make the Princess cry but alas i cannot do that I have to train Ms.Lucy so she could protect herself so i calmed "Fire dragon iron fist " Ms.Lucy shouted and burned the dummy I was impressed to see how fast she learned."well done Ms.Lucy,  i believe you have to  go  to Grandine- sensi for wind now" i said "Hai!"she said a little loud.

                                                  to Layla

Layla POV

I was ready to tell Lucy how she had to marry .... i was interrupted by Lucy when she asked what i was thinking about I told her it was about her future as Queen  you have to have a husband to be the King of the realm and I decided that her husband will be................

Cliff Hanger 

i decided to end this chapter her because most of the details will be in chapter 2